51 | tiana vs star

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER FIFTY ONE :
TIANA VS STAR

╚──────────────────────╝

TIANA

Tiana died of laughter because Star and Hakeem were some funny bitches. She was cool with Hakeem until he started ignoring her for no reason. He even changed the caption of the photo he posted of her and Bella. It used to say My Two Favorite Girls. Now it says👩‍👧. The fuck is that about?

Star has to be the answer because she released a song shortly afterwards, being shady as shit. She was basically professing her love for Hakeem and telling the world that she didn't care about what they had to say about their relationship.

Well Tiana had a lot to say about that wack ass relationship, but she wasn't gonna waste her breath. She was gonna focus on her man Noah because she had a surprise for him. If Star wanted to make a song about Tiana's baby daddy, then Tiana had the right to make one about Star's. And she did. The goal was to perform it for Noah and have Star and Hakeem watch on in jealousy.

Tiana knew they'd be jealous because she and Noah are what a real power couple looks like. Not Starkeem.

Noah was sitting in the Empire lobby and there was a bunch of other people around too, which is good. Tiana loved having an audience. She needed Hakeem and Star in attendance though. Luckily for her they walked by, so she rushed up to Noah and said, "I made a song for you, babe!"

"Oh for real?"

"Yup!" Tiana started playing the music from her phone as Starkeem walked past, paying her no mind at all. Once she started singing, they couldn't help but turn around.

Tiana focused on Noah as she sung.

TIANA :

They try to break us down
They always talking bout us
Making us scream and shout
Always tryna break us up
Cause they don't know we in love
And you the only one I trust
They know that we ain't going down, down, down
No babe, we only going up!

Noah smiled as Tiana danced while pointing at him. She saw Hakeem crossing his arms from the corner of her eye.

TIANA :

We staying high
We never going low
Let's stay high
Show em how it go!

Tiana started showing off like crazy as she sung the chorus. Everyone was watching her at this point.