Asena Lily Uley

Danielle Rose Russell as Asena Uley

Name: Asena Lily Uley (originally Robins)

Date of birth: August 5, 1990

Born in: Chicago, Illinois

Height: 5 foot 7 inches

Family:

Markus Robins - birth father(deceased)

Maria Robins - birth mother(deceased)

Sam Uley - adoptive father

Emily Young - adoptive mother (eventually)

Allison Uley - adoptive grandmother

Joshua Uley - adoptive grandfather

Embry Call - adoptive uncle (Sam's half brother)

************************

Back Story:

Asena was born on August 5, 1990 to Markus and Maria Robins. The Robins loved their daughter, especially since they had been told they'd probably never be able to conceive another baby. Asena was believed to look exactly like her mother, though some features of her father did show through.

Asena's parents moved to La Push, when Markus recieved a job in town. Maria worked in Forks, so they were both busy quite often. They wanted their daughter to have the best everything, meaning they kept quite a large amount of money in a bank account for the girl for whatever she needed or wanted. Their house was quite big as well, two stories tall, with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, an attic, a basement- which had been turned into a game room for her father-, two living rooms, a huge kitchen, a big dining area, a bar, a four car garage, and an in-ground pool.

When Asena turned seven, she began to be babysat by a neighborhood boy named Sam Uley. Sam, at the age of thirteen, wanted to make extra money for his mother to be able to take a bit of a break from working. Sam and Asena had become close over the years, which made Asena's parents happy, as well as Allison Uley.

At almost twelve years old, Asena lost her parents to a car accident. She had been in school when the parents had gotten into an accident. Since the accident happened in Forks, Charlie Swan decided he would be the one to tell the girl what had happened to her parents.

Since Asena wasn't of age, Charlie contacted the only other person on Asena's charts, Sam Uley. Sam met Charlie at the school, after he had literally left class without any word as to why he was leaving to anyone, but there was only a few weeks left of school for him, so he didn't care if he left early or not. Charlie and Sam talked to Asena, and watched as the girl cried her eyes out on Sam's chest.

Sam refused to let the girl leave, so he decided to take her in. He had to sign many papers and prove he had an income before he could take the girl in, but once he had all the proof that he could take care of the girl, she was already twelve years old. Sam promised himself that he'd raise her as his own, even if his current girlfriend at the time, Leah Clearwater, wasn't very happy.

Leah believed the child was taking her time from Sam, but she didn't say anything to her boyfriend since she didn't want to upset him. When Sam was almost twenty one and Asena was almost fifteen, Sam phased into a wolf for the first time. He was so scared he'd accidentally hurt his daughter, so he left and got himself a place secluded from the other homes in La Push.

Asena missed Sam, but she continued to live with Leah, Seth, Harry, and Sue Clearwater. Leah still didn't like the young girl, but Seth idolized her. Harry and Sue took care of her for Sam, since they both knew what had happened to him. Sam stayed away from Leah and Asena, which upset both girls. Asena had believed she had did something to upset Sam, but after much reassurance from Sue, Asena realized that Sam didn't hate her.

When Sam had imprinted on Emily, he went to the Clearwater home and broke up with Leah. Knowing this would affect Asena, Sam took the girl and allowed her to move into his home. He promised himself and her that he'd never hurt her. He didn't want her finding out the truth about him, but he also didn't want to give up on Emily Young, so he had much to contemplate...

××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: So, what do you guys think?

1. I've had this idea running through my head for a while, but what you guys don't know is the unexpected extras I'm adding.

2. I changed Sam's age to fit this story perfectly, but he won't be much older. Since the shifters don't age while they're still shifting into their wolves, he'll stay around twenty to twenty one years old. I'm going to make Emily a little younger, so she won't be way older than Sam later on.

3. There may not be many appearances of Bella, the Cullens, or Jacob until later in the story, but I'm not sure yet if I'm going to make this a Bella bashing story or if I'm just not going to have Bella be that important to my character at all.

4. Do not report or hate on my story. If you don't like it, don't read it. Plain and simple. If you have any questions, please comment and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx