Chapter Thirty Five

Friday had finally come, meaning the weekend would be right around the corner

Friday had finally come, meaning the weekend would be right around the corner. Asena was happy about a weekend coming, since she was worn out from school. Taylor was still trying to cause problems, and Asena had enough of her bullshit. Soon, Embry would be phasing and joining her family, so she would be seeing a lot more of him, as well as a lot more glares from Jacob and Quil. Carolyn had stopped glaring, and was now constantly staring at Asena wanting to be her friend again.

While Asena and Paul were headed back to their car, they seen a girl standing by their car. Asena's eyebrows furrowed, but Paul's eyes turned into a glare. Paul grabbed Asena and pulled her close, as he stalked forward towards the girl standing by their car.

"What are you doing here, Tara?" Paul asked, his voice evidently stiff.

"I heard from a little birdy that you and your girlfriend have been harassing her and threatening her for no reason." Tara commented, causing Paul to clench his jaw.

"That's a lie! She was sexually harassing, Asena!" Paul spat, making Tara bite her lip.

"Why would Taylor lie to me, Paul? She only has my babies best interest at heart." Tara said, and Paul laughed humorlessly.

We have evidence. The entire class seen what she was doing to me." Asena murmured, causing Tara to look at her.

"Was I talking to you, Ashley?" Tara asked, making Asena frown.

"It's Asena." She retorted, and Tara rolled her eyes.

"How in the hell did you two even get Taylor in trouble?" Tara asked, as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"We had evidence that she sexually assaulted Asena. When the principal wouldn't do anything, we went to the police and showed them photo evidence and brought people there to testify for us." Paul answered, a smirk on his lips.

"Paul, if Asena is a liar, how is she good to have around the twins? I mean, they are my babies, I should know about who's with them. I'm not really a fan of children, but if I have to take them away, I will. I'd put them up for adoption, of course, but they wouldn't be stuck with you and the lying Miss-Suzie-Homemaker." Tara said, and once again Paul growled.

"Tara," He spat, stepping closer to her,"if you ever try to take the twins from me, I will make your life a living hell. You don't know who you're messing with. You may think Taylor can do something, but she is nothing compared to Asena and I. She and I will ruin everything for you; your future, your school life, you friendships. We have connections, and everything will end if you ever threaten us again," He sneered, glaring down at the girl,"Do I make myself clear?" He asked, Tara's eyes wide with shock and fear.

"P-Paul, what has gotten into you?" Tara stuttered,"You use to be so nice." She murmured, making him scoff.

"You never knew me, Tara," He retorted,"and now you're threatening my family, so I'm not going to be a nice guy. I refuse to play by your stupid little game. You either walk away and never come back right now, or you and Taylor are going to wish that you never showed up in La Push. Do you understand?" He spat, causing her to frown.

"I understand." She answered, her voice quiet and head bowed.

"You need to apologize to Asena for what you've said about her and the twins." Paul demanded, making Tara nod.

"I-I'm sorry, Asena. I shouldn't have said what I said, and I shouldn't have listened to Taylor. She likes to start drama, I knew that, but I still listened to her. I-I thought if I listened to her, I'd be able to reconcile with Paul. I-I don't want the twins, and I haven't since I gave birth to them. H-Honestly, they ruined so many things for me already, but I-I still wanted Paul. I-I thought there was a way for me to get him back, and for him to send the twins away, but I guess that's not going to happen--" Tara rambled, before Paul cut her off.

"It's not. I'm with Asena, and I'm happy with her. She takes care of the twins, and is the perfect girl for us, for me." Paul said, making Tara nod sadly.

"Goodbye, Paul, Asena. Have a good life." Tara stated, before she ran off to her bright red car and drove away.

As soon as she was gone, Asena and Paul turned towards the direction Taylor was in. Taylor was staring at them in disbelief. She thought Tara would've torn everything apart, and ruined their image like they had done to Taylor, but Tara didn't. Tara ran with her tail between her legs, which pissed Taylor off. Taylor quickly grabbed her phone and tried to call Tara, but Tara had sent the call to voicemail. When Taylor tried to call a few more times, Tara made the decision to block her number. Tara was done with Taylor and all of the extra drama the girl seemed to bring everywhere with her.

"I'm telling Sam what happened here." Paul said, causing Asena to nod.

"He's going to be pissed." Asena commented, and Paul agreed.

Sam hated Taylor, but he didn't know anything about Tara. Paul was going to tell Sam and Emily everything that happened at the school, including the fact that Paul didn't know Tara well. Tara had just been another girl he had gotten into his bed, but apparently Tara thought there was more to it than that.

Paul never really liked any other girls well enough to keep a relationship, but obviously Asena was different. Tara was upset about it, but she'd have to find her own boyfriend somewhere else. Asena liked Paul, even if she had to care for his children with him, so Paul daubted Tara would have any trouble finding herself another boy toy. Paul wondered if the girl was going to end up pregnant again by a random guy, be he simply shrugged it off. Asena was the only girl in his life that he was worried about, other than his daughter. His children and Asena were his whole world, and nobody was going to tear that apart...

×××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm sorry about not updating recently! I've been rather busy.

Love you guys

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx