Chapter Twenty Six

After getting ready for the day, Asena laid in her bed with the twins

After getting ready for the day, Asena laid in her bed with the twins. A light smile was still on her face from the night prior, and she touched her lips lightly, remembering what had happened after the movie. She and Emily had talked about the date as soon as she had gotten home, which meant Sam had to listen to all of the mushy details.

"Are you ready?" Paul asked, walking into Asena's room and seeing her with the babies.

"We've got to dress the twins first." She replied, and Paul nodded.

Paul grabbed Kai, as Asena grabbed Hazel. The two worked together dressing the twins in cute summer outfits.

"Awe! They're adorable!" Emily exclaimed, when Asena and Paul carried the twins downstairs

"We figured they should match for the day since they're twins." Asena said, causing Sam to chuckle.

"What are you guys planning on doing today?" Emily asked, though she mostly looked at Paul for an answer.

"Well, first I'm taking them out for lunch, then I was going to take them for pictures. We'll probably stop at an ice cream shop and maybe a candy store. Then I'll take them to dinner and come back here for the night." Paul answered, causing Emily and Sam to nod.

Paul and Asena brought the babies to their carseats, before they climbed into the vehicle themselves. Paul drove them to the same diner they had went to the night before, since he knew they actually had good food. The duo carried the twins inside in their carseats, before unbundling them and holding them in their laps. A waitress came to the table to take their orders, but stopped for a moment when she seen the twins.

"You look rather young to have babies." She commented, causing Paul to scowl.

"She's just lucky to look young and pretty." Paul retorted, and the woman nodded.

"And you're rather fit, I'm surprised after twins." She added, making Asena frown.

"They're not--" Asena began, but Paul cut her off.

"I don't really think my girl's body is your problem. Either take our orders or leave." Paul spat, causing the woman to sigh.

The woman quickly took the orders, before walking away from the table. She brought the drinks back first, and the teens put the twins drinks in their sippy cups, since their drinks were milk. Asena felt eyes on her, causing her to look over. She seen the same waitress staring at her, but she could tell the woman was talking to someone. Every so often, the woman would point and say something, before listening to the other one and laughing. Paul seen Asena's eyes were trained somewhere else, so he quickly looked over and growled.

"Take Kai." Paul said, before passing his son over to Asena.

Paul stood from his seat and walked over to the counter. A man was standing at the register with a smile on his face.

"Can I help you, sir?" The man asked, and Paul nodded.

"Yes, can I speak to the manager? And no, it's not because of you." Paul said, causing the man to scurry off.

Moments later, a plump, older woman walked out of the back. When she seen the scowl on Paul's face, she knew something was wrong. She quickly walked over with a soft smile on her face.

"Can I help you?" She asked, and Paul nodded.

"That woman," He began, pointing towards the waitress and the manager glanced over to see who he was talking about,"has been talking crap about my girlfriend and my kids. She shamed my girlfriend to her face, before walking away and talking crap to her friend. I know she was talking crap, because she was pointing at my girlfriend, whispering and laughing. It's very disrespectful, and she's hurt my girlfriend's feelings." Paul stated, trying not to let his anger get the best of him.

"Don't worry, sir. I'll take care of it. Sherry has done this one too many times." The manager replied, before walking away.

Paul walked back over to the table and smiled at Asena. The man Paul had spoke to brought them their food, as they watched the waitress leave the diner crying.

"Paul, I don't think that was necessary." Asena commented, but Paul shook his head.

"She was making you upset, Asena. I don't care if she was fired. She shouldn't have acted the way she did." Paul replied, and Asena smiled.

"Thank you, Paul." She answered, causing him to nod.

"You're welcome." He murmured, taking her hand and kissing it.

Paul and Asena fed the twins little bits of food from their plates. The twins couldn't take big bites, since they were only now learning how to eat real food. The two had to be careful with what they fed the twins, since they weren't sure what the twins were allergic to yet.

Once they were done eating, Paul drove them to a place for pictures. He wasn't one for pictures, but he wanted to get pictures with Asena and the twins, so he could keep them and cherish them. He sounded like a sap, but it was the truth. The pictures took about an hour, but they were given copies almost instantly after the pictures were finished.

Paul then took them to an ice cream shop, which had a little candy shop attached as well. The twins loved the ice cream, and so did Asena and Paul of course. As the twins were being fed ice cream, Paul looked over at Asena with an adoring smile. She was breathtaking, even if normal clothes and without makeup. He always believed she was beautiful in everything she wore. Asena felt his eyes on her, causing her to look over at him with a smile.

"What?" She mused, causing him to grin.

"I was hoping you'd be my girlfriend." He said, causing her eyes to go wide.

Paul had said those words so easily, it almost made Asena wonder how long it took him to get up the courage.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." She replied, grinning back at him.

Asena didn't believe she'd ever have a boyfriend, nor did she believe her boyfriend would have two babies. She adored the twins, and she loved being around Paul. She wondered what the future would hold for all of them now that she and Paul were together...

×××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, they had a cute little family day. They'll have more family time soon, I assure you.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx