Chapter Thirty Six

Sam had been beyond angry when Asena and Paul told him about Tara and Taylor. Paul and Asena believed Tara was done giving them problems, but they knew Taylor was just going to cause more problems as the days went on. Sam didn't know exactly what he was going to be able to do, but he was going to try and figure out a way to get rid of Taylor.

"If she causes anymore trouble, she'll be kicked off the rez." Jared had commented, and Sam agreed.

After the talk with Paul and Asena, Sam had set up a meeting with the elders, where he told them everything that had been happening. The elders agreed that Taylor had been causing too much trouble for Asena and Paul, as well as a chance of her causing problems for others on the reservation as her harassment continued.

The day that followed the meeting had been a bit eventful. Embry Call had phased and became a part of the pack, meaning the pack was just a little bigger than before. Embry was a bit hesitant to be around Emily, Asena, Kai, and Hazel, since he was afraid he would hurt them. Sam had told him about what had happened to Emily, so Embry was a little afraid of himself.

Sam, Jared, and Paul would've reassured him, if it wasn't for the fact that they knew it wouldn't have been intentional if he did accidentally hurt someone. Emily and Asena tried to include him often, and they were the ones to try and reassure the boy, but he was still a little wary. He knew he would hate himself if he hurt any of them, even if it was an accident.

Embry was also a little upset, since he had to leave behind his friends; Jacob, Quil, and Carolyn. He knew he'd miss his friends, but he also understood why Sam told him to stay away from them. Jacob, Quil, Carolyn, and the rest of the people at school and on the reservation didn't need to know the secret, especially Taylor. Everything needed to stay a secret, and Embry understood wholeheartedly.

Other than understanding that nobody needed to know the secret, he didn't want anyone else to know, since he didn't want to be called a freak or a monster. Believe it or not, Embry could be a little selfconscious, even if he didn't show it. Being with a pack though, and being so accepted by them and the extended pack members, made him feel better about himself.

When Embry first phased, he could barely look at himself in the mirror. Sure, turning into a large wolf was awesome, but at the same time it made him wonder if he was truly a monster. Knowing other guys were wolves as well made it a bit better, but he still hated looking at himself in the mirror. He was now so different from everyone else, but at least there was more like him.

Embry had been informed about everything Taylor had been doing to Asena and Paul, which made him angry. He had believed that Asena and Paul were just loners, but apparently everything wasn't always as the eye had seen and the mind had believed. Embry was glad he'd be missing some school, otherwise his unhinged anger probably would've come out because of Taylor.

Asena and Paul had taken an extra two days off of school, since they didn't want to be around Taylor. They hoped Taylor didn't start rumors while they were gone, but at the same time, everyone seemed to start rumors about them, even if they were at school or not. Honestly, the couple wished high school wasn't full of so much drama, but apparently teenagers loved drama, rumors, and gossip.

While the pack were out patrolling, as well as teaching Embry everything he needed to know about pack life, Asena and Emily sat at home taking care of the twins. Once the women had gotten the twins down for a nap, they went to the living room to sit and talk. The two women hadn't gotten much time to talk about girl things since the drama with Taylor had started getting worse.

"Have you or Paul seen Taylor harassing anyone else?" Emily asked, as she took a sip of her coffee.

"No, it seems to only be us, me in particular. I don't understand why she's acting this way, but I'm totally over it. I can't wait until she finally gets over herself, or is gone from the school for good." Asena replied, causing Emily to nod.

"Paul seems to be very helpful while you're at school though." Emily commented, making a smile appear on Asena's face.

"Yes, he's quite helpful. He keeps me calm, and he's always so understanding." She answered, and Emily smiled as well.

"So, let's get to girl talk. Have you and Paul taken the next step?" Emily asked, causing Asena's eyebrows to furrow.

"We've said the words, a bit, yes." She replied, but Emily shook her head.

"No, not that, though I'm glad you two know how you feel," Emily voiced, before smirking a bit,"I mean, have you two, ya know, done the deed yet?" She asked, making Asena blush.

"Emily!" Asena exclaimed, though quiet enough that she wouldn't wake the twins.

"What? We're both girls, what we say here stays between us." Emily said, and Asena nodded shakily.

"No, we haven't really done anything." Asena replied, causing Emily to nod.

"Do you want to?" She asked, making Asena sigh.

"I mean, I don't know," Asena began,"Besides, Dad's always around. He'd kill us. Even if he wasn't around, he'd find out through their freaky mind link," She commented, biting her lip,"I believe I want to, but I don't want Dad finding out. He forbade anything, other than the occasional kiss and hand holding. He hates us even cuddling." She said, making Emily bite her lip.

"I can try to get Sam out of the way for you, one night. You'll have to get Paul to not think about it while he's out with Sam or on patrol, but I think, if you're ready, than you're old enough to make the decision for yourself." Emily stated, and Asena smiled.

Emily really was a pure soul, and she seemed to love the girl talk between herself and Asena. Asena was glad that she had someone as special as Emily in her life, especially now that she was older and needed a woman in her life to look up to...

×××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I am so sorry for not writing a chapter in so long. I've been so busy, but I will try to make as much time as possible to write. Also, one quick question, do you guys want a smutty chapter between Paul and Asena? If so, please leave a comment.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx