Chapter Seventy Two

The pack phased back and dressed quickly, knowing they wanted to get home as soon as possible

       The pack phased back and dressed quickly, knowing they wanted to get home as soon as possible. Though she hadn't wanted to, Alice had explained the vision she had shown Aro to Sam, which made Sam a little upset. Leah had heard what Alice had told him as well, causing the girl to practically tackle her little brother in a hug once they had gone home. A bit of the wolves had went home, but a lot of them went to Asena's, knowing their imprints were there or Emily had definitely made a nice dinner for all of them.

        As soon as Asena had stepped inside first, Emily ran forward and wrapped the girl in a hug. Once Emily had let go, Kim, Carolyn, and even Amanda hugged the girl as well. Most of the women passed out hugs, thankful that the pack had come home safe and alive. After hugging the girls, Sam walked over to Asena and pulled her into a hug.

"Alice told me her vision. You were hurt. You had your ribs crushed by Jane, and I wasn't able to help you. I had to watch you while you laid there in pain." Sam said, causing the girl to frown.

"I'm alright, I promise." She murmured, and he nodded and kissed the top of her head.

       Once the emotional stuff had ended, Carolyn, Amanda, and Kim walked off to get Paul and Asena's children. As soon as the children were brought into the room, the mood changed and everything was happy again. The twins were set on the floor, and they instantly ran forward to their parents. Asena and Paul hugged the twins and loved on them for a minute, before they passed the two to Sam for affection. Asena took Prairie from Amanda and held her baby close to her chest. Paul walked over and stared down at his beautiful daughter and smiled.

"I made dinner for everyone. I figured you all needed a good dinner after you endured something like that." Emily said, and the pack nodded.

      Everyone walked towards the dining room and sat around the rather large table. Emily and the other girls carried the food into the room, before they also joined everyone at the table.

"I think we should have our wedding this week." Paul commented, causing everyone to turn towards him with shocked expressions.

"Are you serious?" Asena asked, and Paul nodded.

"We just walked away from a chance of dying, Asena. We could've died, and I wouldn't have been able to live without you. I want to get married this week, so if anything was to happen to one of us, we would already be married and we wouldn't hate ourselves for never getting the chance at having a happy ending." Paul replied, causing Asena to smile.

"Alright, we'll get married this week. I just have to find dresses. Everything else can be rushed." Asena answered, seeing a smile appear on Paul's face as well.

•••••••••••••

     The next day, Asena slipped on the same outfit she wore the day before, since it hadn't been worn very long, so it wasn't dirty. Emily had come over to Asena's early in the morning to go dress shopping. The other girls were coming along too, but they were going to meet Emily and Asena at the dress shop. Once Asena had said goodbye to Paul and their children, she climbed into Emily's car and rode with her to the dress shop.