Chapter Sixty Five

Jacob had told Bella and Edward what had happened in the woods, but he had agreed to help them fight off the Uley pack if needed for one last favor to them

        Jacob had told Bella and Edward what had happened in the woods, but he had agreed to help them fight off the Uley pack if needed for one last favor to them. He knew Asena and Sam would be disappointed in him for doing so, but he didn't want to upset Bella. Even if he had an imprint, Bella was still his friend, and he didn't want her to die at the hands--or rather claws--of the wolves.

"Are you sure I'm not intruding?" Amanda asked, as she followed Asena to Billy Black's house on the reservation.

"I'm sure. The people I'm bringing you to are Jacob's parents. They're really nice people, I promise." Asena replied, and Amanda nodded warily.

       Asena walked up to Billy Black's door and knocked loudly. When Elizabeth Swann, Billy's soon to be wife, opened the door, she was shocked to see the wounded girl beside Asena.

"Is Billy here? I need to talk to you both." Asena commented, and Elizabeth nodded.

"Yes, come in." Elizabeth replied, ushering the two girls into the house.

       Once the two girls were inside, Elizabeth walked out of the room to fetch Billy. Billy followed the woman into the kitchen and was also stunned to see the girl standing with Asena.

"This is Amanda Spinnet. I found her in the woods. She ran away from home after this happened," Asena motioned to her face,"I was hoping you two wouldn't mind housing her for a bit. She has nowhere else to go, and I don't want her to be alone." Asena said, causing Elizabeth to quickly nod.

"Of course, she can stay as long as she wants. I'll set her up a room," Elizabeth answered, before turning to Amanda,"Come with me and I'll get you cleaned up, then I'll make a nice dinner." She added, before lightly taking Amanda's hand and leading her out of the room.

"Amanda is Jacob's imprint. He just imprinted on her today, which is why I thought to take her to you. I know he's still going to fight on Bella's side, I'm not daft, but I also know he'll want to be with Amanda when this is all over." Asena said, causing Billy to sigh.

"Thank you for doing this for him, even if he betrayed your pack." Billy replied, and Asena nodded stiffly.

"I have to get back, otherwise Dad will be upset. Tell Amanda she can call me whenever she needs, or have Carolyn call me. I'll come around soon to check on her." Asena commented, before she turned to the door.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for dinner?" Billy asked, causing Asena to sigh.

"I don't want to overstay my welcome, not when I know Jacob and my pack aren't on good terms." Asena answered, as she opened the door and quickly left his house.

          When Asena left, Billy explained to Amanda that Asena had been called home by her father. He didn't tell Amanda anything about the wolves, or the feuding between packs. He didn't want to expose any truths to her until he was sure Jacob actually accepted the imprinting.

"Jacob imprinted on a girl in the woods, but he's still helping Bella?" Jared asked, trying to make sure everything he heard was true.

"Precisely. I plan on getting to know the girl better, but from what I can tell, she's a nice girl with a terrible home life. She ran away to save herself, and I commend her for that. Honestly, I hope Jacob chooses her once this little Bella moment is over." Asena replied, as the other members of the pack nodded.

        Once nightfall had came, Sam had the pack phase and go into the woods around the Cullen home. Ever since Bella's pregnancy had been announced to the pack, the treaty had been voided, and the pack were going to easily pass the treaty line.

"Wait for my signal." Sam said, as they heard shouting coming from inside of the house.

       Moments went by before everything had gone quiet. The pack watched as the other Cullens came back to their home, before Sam had given the signal to attack. Asena felt terrible for attacking Rosalie and Jasper, but she was protecting her family. When she jumped on top of Jasper, he held her at arm's length to keep her from ripping his head off. He didn't want to hurt her since he considered her to be a friend, even if she was attacking him. She was attacking him upon alpha's orders though, which he knew was impossible to disagree with unless she wanted to be considered a traitor like Jacob, Seth, and Leah.

"Stop! Listen! Please don't hurt my family!" Carlisle exclaimed, causing Asena to somewhat halt her movements, giving Jasper the perfect opportunity to pin her to the ground.

      He didn't put enough pressure to hurt her, but he put enough pressure to keep her down on the ground.

"I promise the baby will not cause any harm to anyone. If-If the baby causes any harm, I will hand the baby over and allow you all to do what is best. We will accept our fate, if that day shall come," Carlisle said, before turning to Sam,"Please, you're father and grandfather yourself. I know you would do anything for them, as I would do for my family. Give us this one chance, and if it goes wrong, you can decide our fate." Carlisle pleaded, causing Sam to huff.

"He said we only get this one chance. If given the opportunity, he and his pack will take us all out. He said for us to not give him a reason to come back on our land, unless we have good reason." Edward voiced, announcing Sam's words to his family.

       The wolves backed away from the family of vampires, and began to slowly descend into the woods. Asena looked back towards Jasper and Rosalie, and watched them give her subtle nods, assuring her that they weren't mad at her. When Asena seen Jacob, Seth, and Leah slowly following the pack, she was shocked to say the least. As soon as they were back in human form, the three were stopped by the Uley pack.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked, crossing his arms.

"I was hoping we could call a truce. I don't expect to be a part of your pack after the way I acted, or well, we acted, but I was hoping we could correspond on the same reservation without anymore resentment." Jacob replied, causing Sam to sigh.

       After glancing between the members of his pack, Sam turned to Jacob and gave the boy a singular nod of affirmation. The two packs began to disperse, as Jacob turned to Asena.

"She's at Billy's. I expect a phone call soon telling me how she's doing." Asena stated, and Jacob nodded.

       Honestly, Jacob was thankful for Asena, even if he hadn't acted on it in a while. Asena was truly a saint in many people's eyes, and she would most likely stay that way forever...

××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, everything is somewhat back to normal. Hopefully now Jacob can see past his obsession with Bella.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx