Chapter Fourteen

Carolyn had a beautiful room

Carolyn had a beautiful room. It was aesthetically pleasing, and rather cozy. Apparently Billy had Jacob and his friends create the room for Carolyn a week before she moved to La Push. He had wanted the girl to feel comfortable, so he made sure the boys did a great job on the room. Carolyn also had a cat that she had brought from her old home to La Push. The cat's name was Captain Jack, since it reminded her of a pirate because it only had one eye.

Asena had fun hanging out with Carolyn, and somehow she had even somewhat hung out with Jacob, Embry, and Quil. The trio was shocked when she and Carolyn came to watch Deep Blue Sea on Saturday night. Billy and Elizabeth had went out on a date, so the five teenagers had the house to themselves. They had decided to watch movies and eat popcorn. After the first movie ended, Asena had suggested they watch another movie.

*flashback*

"We should watch another movie." Asena said, and the boys nodded in agreement.

"I'll go get some candy and soda." Carolyn commented, as she stood up and walked out of the room.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Embry asked, which hadn't shocked Asena much, since she and Embry started to be more civil recently.

"I was think The Fast and The Furious, then if we have time, we can watch the next movie, The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift." She answered, and the boys quickly agreed.

They hadn't seen the movies yet, since they didn't own them, but Asena had brought them with her when she was packing her bag.

*end of flashback*

After the night of movies, she and the boys were more civil. A person could even say she and Embry were friends, possibly even her and Quil, but she and Jacob were still barely acquaintances. He was no longer mean to her though, and that was all that really mattered to her.

"The week will be over tomorrow." Asena commented, as she sat on the couch between Carolyn and Embry.

Quil would be arriving soon, so they could all catch the bus together.

"Are you worried?" Carolyn asked, and Asena nodded.

"Somewhat. I remember what happened last time, and I'm still a little nervous about it." Asena replied, causing Carolyn to squeeze her hand.

"Sam won't do that you again, Asena, I know he won't." Carolyn said, as Embry nodded in agreement.

Embry didn't know to what extent their conversation went, neither did Jacob, but they understood that Asena was worried about being "forgotten" again. Quil arrived a few moments later, and he came into the house with a smile on his face. He grabbed a pop tart from the box on the counter, which Elizabeth had set out the night before for the kids for breakfast. Some mornings she'd cook, but other mornings she would sleep in with Billy.

"Is Taylor still bothering you, Jacob?" Quil asked, as he looked over at his friend.

"Bothering you? What is she doing now?" Asena asked, looking over at Jacob as well, surprising him slightly.

"Well, she yelled at me in the school parking lot yesterday when we were headed to the bus. She threatened to tell people you moved into our house and that you're pregnant so Sam kicked you out." Jacob said, causing Asena's eyes to widen.

"How does she know I'm not at home? You four are the only people at school who know." Asena commented, and Jacob shrugged.

"I don't know, but she's really starting to freak me out. I think she's stalking you, and she's trying to use anyone she can and anything she can to get to you." Jacob stated, causing his friends to nod in agreement.

"We can keep an eye on her; see what she has up her sleeve for her to know so much." Embry said, and the others nodded.

"Wait! Does she have connections in Forks?" Carolyn asked, causing the guys and Asena to shrug.

"I don't know, I only know of Port Angeles." Asena replied, as Carolyn bit her lip.

"Billy told Charlie about you being here the other day. Maybe Charlie told Bella, and Bella might've told one of her friends. It could answer how Taylor knows so much." Carolyn said, causing Jacob to scowl.

"Bella wouldn't do that." He grumbled, as his step-sister shook her head.

"Not intentionally, but she could've. I mean, Sunday went to see her when she moved into her father's place, she openly said she didn't know anyone, so maybe they knew of Asena because of Taylor, so when she mentioned Asena's name, the gossip was sent back to Taylor." Carolyn rambled, and Jacob sighed.

"That does sound possible." He murmured, causing Asena to groan.

"I guess I have to keep my life a secret from everyone in the world to keep Taylor from trying to ruin it." Asena commented, causing the others to frown.

"You shouldn't care what Taylor does or says. She's only looking for attention, Asena. You know this just as well as we do. She's always been an attention seeking, gossiping, little brat." Emrby stated, as the others nodded in agreement with slight amusement in their eyes.

Soon, the bus arrived and the five teenagers boarded it. Carolyn and Asena sat together, Embry and Jacob sat in the sear next to them, and Quil sat behind them. Normally Paul would sit with Quil, but since he disappeared, Quil hadn't sat with anyone. Carolyn and the boys didn't know why Paul had disappeared, but Asena did and she had to keep it a secret.

"Mr. Tanner is having a test today." Embry stated, causing the girls to groan.

"I hate that dude." Asena commented, as the others laughed.

Asena wasn't use to being friends with the lot, but she was fine with being their friend. She hoped she could stay friends with them after she goes back home though, since Sam didn't want her associating with too many people, otherwise they might ask too many questions about the pack. She hoped for the best though, even though it didn't always work out in her favor...

××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. She'll be meeting Paul really soon! What do you guys think?! Carolyn's bedroom is in the media, is it nice or what?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx