Chapter Fifty Nine

Paul, Sam, Jared, and Embry had decided that they wanted their imprints to have a girls' day, so they took time off of patrolling to take care of the twins and some chores, while the girls went out for the day

      Paul, Sam, Jared, and Embry had decided that they wanted their imprints to have a girls' day, so they took time off of patrolling to take care of the twins and some chores, while the girls went out for the day. Asena had surprisingly talked the boys into letting her invite Rosalie with the girls for their girls' day, which had excited Rosalie quite a bit. She had expected to be invited out with anyone other than Alice when it came to girl time. Rosalie wasn't a huge fan of girly things, but she was more than willing to do so for the day, so she could get away from her family for a bit. Everyone had seemed to suffocating to her recently, other than Emmett and Jasper.

      Bella's wedding had taken a lot out of her, and she was just thankful that Bella was gone. Edward and Bella were out on their honeymoon, and they had been for almost a whole week. They had two more weeks for their honeymoon, which Rosalie planned to enjoy. She much rather enjoy the silence than deal with Edward and Bella's continous angsty monologue.

"I hope you don't mind if we stop for food." Asena commented, but Rosalie shook her head.

"No, go ahead. You guys need to eat before we do anything." Rosalie replied, and Asena smiled back at her friend.

       Rosalie sat with them in the diner, but she didn't order anything obviously. When they were finished eating, Asena decided the first place they were going to go was to get their nails done, which she hadn't done in a while, considering they disappeared as soon as she phased into her wolf. She hoped these nails would last at least two days, but she could never be sure.

     After getting their nails done, the girls had decided to get their faces detoxed and such, as well as getting their makeup done as well

     After getting their nails done, the girls had decided to get their faces detoxed and such, as well as getting their makeup done as well. Asena didn't get much makeup done, but she did get some put on her face since the other girls were getting their makeup done.

"We should stop at the book store

"We should stop at the book store. I need a couple of new books, and they sell the best notebooks there as well." Asena commented, and the other girls agreed.

"Do you need more pencils and pens?" Kim asked, as she picked out a couple for herself.

"Yes, and a couple new book marks." Asena answered, as she picked up a few new notebooks.

       Each of the girls had bought at least six books each, which was a bit expensive honestly. Rosalie bought mostly books she could learn new things with, since she didn't want to read only romance books like Bella always seemed to read.

"We should buy new clothes today." Carolyn said, as they packed their bags into Asena's trunk.

"Oh! We should dress up!" Kim added, a smile evident on her face.

"Maybe we can buy nice dresses and show off to our boys." Emily commented, causing Asena and Rosalie to nod.

"That sounds like a great idea. We should go to that big clothing store down the road." Asena replied, as they climbed into the cars.

"Don't forget we need shoes to go along with the outfits." Rosalie said, and the others nodded in agreement.

         Asena was lucky to have such a spacious car, and lucky the boys had moved the carseats to the other car for the day, since they knew the girls needed plenty of room. The girls soon arrived at the clothing store and they went straight for the dresses. They planned to out their old clothes in bags and set them in the trunk with their other bags, so they could wear their new dresses once they bought them.

"Is this even considered a dress? It's a two piece." Asena commented, but the girls quickly nodded.

"It's definitely a dress, and you look amazing." Kim replied, causing Asena to smile.

       Asena looked down at the price tag and frowned.

"It's  a bit pricey, and I haven't even bought shoes for it yet." She said, frowning a little.

"I will buy the dress, but you absolutely have to get it. I'll even get the shoes. I'm thinking silver or white wedges." Rosalie voiced, as she pulled Asena to ring up the dress.

         Once Asena's dress was paid for, Rosalie picked out a pair of white strappy heels for the dress, which fit the dress perfectly

         Once Asena's dress was paid for, Rosalie picked out a pair of white strappy heels for the dress, which fit the dress perfectly. Once the girls had their dresses, Rosalie figured everyone could go and get their hair done. Asena's was just curled and looked a bit flirty, which complimented her looks and the dress perfectly. After getting their hair done, Asena drove Rosalie home and helped her carry in her bags.

"Paul is going to barely be able to keep his hands to himself." Emily commented, as Asena drove them to the pack house.

"That was our plan after all." Kim replied, and Asena smirked.

"It seems we might all get lucky today." Carolyn added, as the girls laughed.

        When they arrived home, they pretended to not realize they looked so good, as they grabbed their bags and walked to their rooms. Carolyn and Kim had stayed outside, and when Embry and Jared went out to meet them, Jared brought her to his room, and Embry practicallycarried Carolyn to his home.

        Asena slowly put away her old clothes and new books and things, while Paul stood in the doorway of her room practically drooling. He could barely stand still as he waited for the girl to put away her things. The twins were asleep, and he hoped they stayed that way. If they didn't, he was sure he'd send them to Sue's. Asena was teasing him, and he was growing more and more desperate by the minute. If she didn't hurry up, he would grab her, throw her on the bed and finally have what he has been wanting since she walked into the house. She knew what she was doing and she was doing it well...

×××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I will try and have smut for the next chapter, since it would work so perfectly for how this chapter ended. Should she participate in the Volturi war, or should I make this time her time to get pregnant? (If I have at least one answer, I'll work with that as the choice, especially if I don't get more than one answer in like an hour.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx