Chapter Forty Eight

(She'll be wearing this outfit, but without the scarf, belt, shoes, and purse)

"C'mon, we're going cliff jumping later. You should get up." Paul said, as he shook Asena lightly.

      Asena rolled over with a groan, knowing Paul wouldn't leave until she got up from bed. Rubbing her hand over her face, Asena sat up and threw the blanket off of her legs. As soon as she was standing from the bed, Paul kissed her cheek and left the room. Walking over to her dresser, Asena grabbed a random outfit and slipped it on. She then put her hair in French braids, as well as fixing her green nail polish. Once she was ready, she walked downstairs for breakfast with the others.

"I already have your plate ready. Do you want some cappuccino?" Emily asked, and Asena nodded.

        Asena sat down next to Paul and began to eat her breakfast, as Emily quickly made the girl cappuccino. As soon as it was ready, Emily sat the cup in front of Asena, then sat down to eat as well. Asena and Paul had to set food on the twins' highchairs a couple of times, but other than that, the two were able to eat peacefully.

"Jared and Embry will be over soon to go with us." Sam informed, as he picked up his empty plate and put it in the sink.

"I'm going to have the twins watch the Lion King while you guys are gone. I have a feeling they'll love it." Emily said, and Asena smiled.

"That was your favorite when you were younger." Sam commented, causing Asena to nod.

"Yes, it was. I still really like it honestly," Asena replied, before she turned to Emily,"You can also try the Aristocats, I liked that as well." She added, and Emily nodded.

       A few moments later, the two boys they had been waiting on came into the pack house. Jared walked around the table and grabbed the last sausage off of Asena's place, causing the girl to look up at him and glare playfully. Jared smirked at her, as Sam and Embry chuckled. Paul had just rolled his eyes and shook his head, knowing the two were always so playful and sometimes annoying.

"You two are terrible." Emily commented, as she stood from her seat and picked up her empty plate, as well as Asena's empty plate.

"It's Jared, honestly. You should get him checked. I think the test might just answer why he's so annoying." Asena said, causing Jared to scoff.

"Actually, it's you who is annoying, I am a delight to be around." He replied, and she rolled her eyes.

"He's even delusional." She answered, causing everyone to laugh.

"Let's go before the two of you get into a brawl at the table." Sam commented, causing the pack to follow him out of the pack house.

       Sam lead the pack to the cliff where they would be jumping. Sam jumped first, followed by Paul, then Embry. Asena and Jared were the only two who hadn't jumped, so as they stood near the edge, Asena smirked to herself, before she pushed Jared into the water. She didn't expect him to grab her when she pushed him, so she went down into the water with him. When the two came out of the water, they started shoving each other and laughing.

"Come back up! We want to go again!" Embry exclaimed, causing Asena and Jared to laugh again.

       When the two came up, Embry ran and jumped off the cliff again. Sam went after him, but he had waited until Embry had come back up to the cliff. Asena waited for Sam to come back up, before she ran to the edge and jumped off, doing a flip in the air before she dived into the water. The boys cheered as she came back up out of the water, causing the girl to grin widely.

       After a couple of hours, Sam decided it was time to go back to the pack house. Paul and Asena were walking next to each other, though they technically walked next to the rest of the pack as well.

"You shouldn't have pulled me off of the cliff." Asena commented, causing the others to chuckle.

"You shouldn't have shoved me off the cliff!" Jared retorted, and the pack laughed harder.

"You're such a cry baby." She replied, causing him to scoff.

"You started it!" He exclaimed, pushing the girl playfully.

       The playful push started a whole movement of the guys playfully pushing each other, as Sam walked with them and chuckled to himself. The laughing and playing stopped when they were confronted by Bella Swan. As Bella yelled and complained, Asena ignored her to the best of her ability.

"He hasn't said anything to me because he's afraid of you!" Asena heard, causing her and Paul to laugh.

       Bella became angry and smacked Paul, causing everything to go quiet. Paul began to shake with anger, as Asena glared heatedly at Bella. As Paul grew angrier, so did Asena.

"Bella, get back," Sam said, sticking his arm out,"Paul, Asena, calm down. Now." He commanded, but it was too late.

      In mere seconds, Paul and Asena had phased into their wolves, causing Bella to fall back in fright. She quickly turned and began to run, but Jacob came out moments later.

"Bella!" Jacob exclaimed, as he jumped from his porch.

        Asena and Paul growled, as Jacob ran over and phased into his own wolf. Paul and Asena attacked Jacob, but he was a bit strong since he was meant to be the actual alpha of the pack. Sam commanded Embry and Jared to bring Bella to the pack house, as he ran off after Asena, Paul, and Jacob. Asena whined in pain, when Jacob's teeth clamped on her front leg. Paul growled and slammed his body into Jacob's, before the two males began to fight each other.

"Phase back and get dressed. I will go handle Paul and Jacob." Sam stated, and Asena nodded.

      Asena limped away towards the pack house to grab her bag to change. If she seen Jacob again, she was going to punch the hell out of him...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry for not updating in a couple of days, but my life has been hectic and busy for days. Finally everything calmed down, and I am so glad it did.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx