Chapter Twenty Eight

A week after Jared had found his imprint, Paul decided he needed to finally tell Asena about imprinting

A week after Jared had found his imprint, Paul decided he needed to finally tell Asena about imprinting. He decided he'd take the girl on a walk to talk to her, since he didn't want her to get upset around the twins. The twins really looked up to her, so he was worried they'd be upset if they knew she was upset. He couldn't deal with three people being upset at one time, and he really didn't want one person to be upset, so he hoped she'd be understanding of why he waited so long to tell her about him imprinting on her.

After he and Asena had gotten dressed and had breakfast, the couple left the twins with Emily so they could talk. The weeks of summer were passing, meaning school would be starting again in a month, which the couple wasn't excited about. Paul held the girl's hand, as they walked through the reservation. Paul figured they could sit at the cliff where the pack cliff jumps, since the scenery was so nice and Asena would enjoy the breeze as well.

"Asena, do you know anything about imprinting?" Paul asked, looking over at his girlfriend.

"No, I've heard the word, but I don't really know anything about it." Asena replied, shaking her head slightly.

"An imprint is a wolf's soulmate. The imprint is chosen for the wolf by the ancestors, and the imprint is the perfect person for the wolf." Paul started, sighing slightly.

"Why are you telling me this? Is there something I need to know?" She asked, causing Paul to nod.

"Asena, I imprinted on you." Paul said, deciding to drop the bomb instead of procrastinating.

"What? How do you know? Is that why you asked me to be your girlfriend?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"I knew as soon as I looked into your eyes. You're my soulmate, Asena. You make me feel whole. You make me want to breath and live life freely. You're my everything, along with the twins. I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend because of the imprinting, Asena. Yes, it made my feelings for you stronger, but you made me want to be with you. You're beautiful, funny, selfless, and perfect." He answered, and Asena smiled to herself.

Instead of saying anything to Paul, Asena placed her hands gently on his face and placed her lips on his. Paul was still for a moment, feeling a bit shocked that Asena was kissing him again, before he began to kiss her back, placing his hands on her hips and pulling her closer. The kiss was long, sweet, and full of emotion, which gave more answers to either of them than words ever could.

"Let's go back to the house." Asena murmured, and Paul nodded in agreement.

When the two arrived back at the pack house, Emily smiled brightly at them.

"The twins are asleep in their beds. You two can go upstairs with them if you want. Don't let Sam catch you doing anything, otherwise I won't be able to let you stay in the room by yourselves anymore." Emily said, causing the couple to nod.

Emily sent the two a wink, before turning away to continue reading the book she had placed on the kitchen table. Paul grabbed Asena's hand and led her upstairs and to her room. The couple kicked off their shoes and crawled into Asena's bed. As soon as they were both in the bed, their lips were on each other again. Asena's arms were wrapped loosely on Paul's shoulders, her fingers running through his hair. Paul's one arm was under Asena's head, and his other arm was across her abdomen, his hand placed on her bare hip, holding her close. As the kiss became more heated, Asena pulled away for a moment.

"We can't do anything. Sam would kill us." Asena murmured, causing Paul to chuckle.

"We can do a little, and it'll be our little secret." Paul replied, and she bit her lip.

"We have to stay quiet." Asena answered, making Paul grin.

*small smut warning. If you're not comfortable with smut, don't read it. DO NOT REPORT MY STORY!*

Paul and Asena's lips were attached once again, as Paul trailed his hand slowly up Asena's abdomen all the way to her breasts. His hand slipped into her bra, before gently squeezing her breast, causing the girl to quietly moan. A smirk played on his lips, as he began to trail kisses down her neck. With a quick movement, Asena sat up and pulled her bra off from under her shirt. Paul bit his lip, before he pushed her shirt up and began to leave kisses on her breasts. He ran his tongue over her nipples, taking care of each of her breasts.

He started leaving hickies on her breasts and the valley between her breasts, before he allowed his hands to trail to her shorts. He unbuttoned her shorts, slipping his hand into her shorts and panties. Asena let out a shaky breath, trying to stay quiet, as Paul worked magic with his fingers. He ran his thumb over her sensitive nub, causing the girl to let out a quiet moan. He pulled her shirt back down, covering her chest, as he placed his lips on hers again, which allowed her to be a little louder and nobody would hear her.

Biting Asena's lip lightly, Paul slipped two of his long fingers inside of her. She opened her legs more, giving him more access to her sex. He was able to push his two fingers further inside of her, and continued to work his thumb in circular motions on her clit, as he curled his fingers inside of her. When she hit her climax, Paul continued to work his fingers, allowing the girl to ride out her climax, and he kept his lips on hers to keep the girl quiet. He pulled his hand from her shorts and grinned at the girl, before licking his fingers slightly.

"You taste so sweet." He murmured, kissing the girl once again.

*end of smut scene*

Asena buttoned her shorts and quickly put her bra back on, before she laid back down on the bed with Paul. Paul wrapped his arm around the girl's waist, pulling her close to him, as she closed her eyes and decided to take a nap. She honestly had fun with Paul, and she hoped she could do more with him soon, but she wondered how far she was willing to go, as well as how far she'd be able to go with Sam around. After finding out she and Paul were soulmates, she felt more connected to him. She wasn't worried about him leaving her for another girl, but she hoped she was good enough for Paul...

××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, for everyone that read the small smut scene, how was it? Did I do good? This was only my second time ever writing smut, so I hope it was good. Let me know what you guys think!

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx