Chapter Fifty Four

Asena had walked about half way through the woods, when she smelt Paul

        Asena had walked about half way through the woods, when she smelt Paul. A smirk came to her lips when she realized be was nearby. When he came out from behind a couple of trees, she stopped and crossed her arms, staring at him with an arched eyebrow.

"I wasn't leaving you alone with all of the leeches, but Sam and the others are back at the pack house." Paul said, as he walked towards Asena.

"So, you stayed out here this entire time waiting for me?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Of course," He answered, before his nose scrunched when he smelt the scent of leech on Asena,"You smell like them." He commented, and she nodded.

"I know, I needed to talk to Rosalie, and I didn't have clothes. She gave me an outfit." Asena replied, as she ran her fingers over the fabric of the jacket.

      Paul grew angry from the smell on Asena, which made him take a threatening step forward. He grasped her arm and pulled her to him.

"I'm going to make you smell like me." He commented, his face close to her neck.

*********

(There will be smut from here until I state otherwise with the symbols above. DO NOT REPORT MY STORY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT DON'T READ IT!)

     Asena couldn't say anything, so she simply nodded to answer Paul. With a smirk on his lips, Paul began to kiss down Asena's neck in a slow pace. Asena was fairly impatient though, since this was her first real sexual encounter. Paul didn't know much about Asena's romantic history, so he didn't know that she was practically a virgin.

        Paul slowly slipped Asena's jacket from her body, letting it fall to the ground behind her. He pushed her back against a tree, as his lips attached to hers. Asena's fingers found their way to his hair, as his tongue roamed the inside of her mouth. His hands slowly went up her shirt, pushing it up her body until it was at her chest. Pulling away, he grabbed the shirt with his fingers and pulled it from her body.

"Paul, there's something I have to tell you." Asena commented, causing a halt in their movements.

"What?" He asked, his voice low and raspy.

"I'm technically a virgin." She murmured, and his eyes went wide.

"O-oh, I'm sorry, Asena. I didn't mean to push you into anything. We can stop, I don't want your first time to be in the woods if--" Paul rambled, but Asena cut him off.

"Paul, I want you to be my first, and at this point, I don't care where we are. Besides, we both know the woods is the only place we won't be interrupted, or we most likely won't." Asena said, causing Paul to nod.

"Are you sure? Do you really want to have sex in the woods?" He asked, and she nodded.

"Yes, Paul, as long as I'm with you, I don't care where we are." She replied, making a small smile appear on Paul's face.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you too much and I'll stop." He said, his face completely serious, and she quickly nodded.

      Once their serious conversation was over, their lips were locked again. Paul let his fingers roam to the button of her pants, and after a moment or two he had her pants unbuttoned. He let his hand slip into her pants, hoping to get at least one orgasm out of her before they actually had sex so she would be more slick and wet for him, possibly making it more comfortable for her. His thumb ran circular motions on her clit, as he slowly pushed two fingers inside of her. He grabbed one of her legs with his other hand and pulled it up to his waist, giving him more access.

      He knew he was quite big--not to brag or anything--so, he had to get her ready. With a rough kiss, he slipped a third finger deep within her, causing her to gasp and let iut a shaky moan. When he felt her walls clenching around his fingers, he started moving them faster and with more pressure. When she had her orgasm, he watched her head fall back and he smirked.

       Giving her a moment, he removed her shoes so she wouldn't have trouble with her pants. As soon as her shoes were off, he pulled her pants from her body, leaving her completely naked. With one quick movement, he was out of his shorts and also naked.

"Are you sure? We can back out of this now with no hard feelings." He asked, and she nodded.

"I'm sure. I want you, Paul." She replied, causing him to nod.

       Paul connected his lips with hers again, and once the kiss was a little more heated, he picked her up and let her wrap her legs around his waist. They kept kissing for a moment, before Paul brought one of his hands down between their bodies so he could align himself with her entrance. She was practically dripping wet when his cock was near her entrance, which made him smirk a bit. Slowly, he pushed his cock into her entrance, letting her get use to his size. He wasn't sure if she could take all of him, but when she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into a deeper kiss, everything in his mind became a daze. He buried his cock deep within her, as deep as it would go in the position they were in.

       Asena let out a shaky breath, causing him to stop his movements. He watched her face scrunch in pain for a moment, before she looked at him and gave him a reassuring nod to get him started again. He was slow with his thrusts at first, but after Asena gave him a lustful growl, he quickened his pace. Neither lasted very long, but they were fine with that, especially since it was Asena's first time. When Asena was close, she buried her face in Paul's neck, giving him room to leave hickies on her skin.

       When they hit their high at the same time, Paul kept thrusting to allow them both to ride out their highs. From the new sensation she had never felt before, other than from someone's fingers and such, her legs tightened around his hips and her lips stopped their movements on his neck, close to his shoulder. He gasped when he felt her teeth graze his skin, but it was like his wolf took over. His teeth grazed her neck as well, leaving a mark as hers did on him.

*********

"Oh, shit." Paul said, as his eyes caught the mark on her neck.

       Paul and Asena soon split from each other and dressed, though Paul smirked when all he smelt was himself on his imprint.

"I bit you, but I really didn't mean to." She commented, and he nodded slightly.

"I bit you, too. It was like my wolf took over, and I didn't have control. I don't understand. I don't remember Jared telling me he ever bit Kim." Paul said, causing Asena to sigh.

"Don't worry, we'll figure this out. We just have to hide that mark from Dad." She replied, pointing to the bite mark on his neck, close to his shoulder.

       If Sam seen the mark, the couple would both be in a lot of trouble...

×××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. What do you think the bite mark means?!

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx