Chapter Sixty Nine

The months passed, and soon Asena was close to eight months pregnant

        The months passed, and soon Asena was close to eight months pregnant. She had trouble walking up and down the stairs, and she often times wore dresses because she hated the way she looked in shirts and pants. Paul complimented her very often, but that wasn't always helping her, sometimes she just needed to cry it out. She wasn't use to the influx of emotions, so she had to get use to it on her own at times.

"Sam needs us to come to the pack house for a meeting." Paul said, as he sat down on the couch with Asena.

"Can't he have the meeting here? I can barely walk ten steps without feeling like I need to pee or sit down." Asena complained, causing Paul to laugh lightly.

"I'll call him." He replied, before standing up and walking away.

      Paul was disappointed when he heard that Sam was going to only have a small meeting before the pack was going to be meeting with the Cullens. Sam had agreed to have the small meeting at Asena and Paul's place though, since Asena didn't want to leave her house.

"Carlisle called and said he needed us to go to their house to talk business. I don't know what he wants, but whatever it is must be important. He was willing to give up his land if it meant we'd come to speak with him and his family." Sam said, causing Asena to frown.

"I want to see what they have to say, but I don't want them knowing about my baby." Asena commented, as she rubbed her large belly.

"I understand, but sooner or later they would find out, especially since one of the leeches is a mind reader, and you're friends with the two blonde teenage leeches. I'm surprised you haven't told them about the baby yet." Sam replied, and Asena sighed.

"You're right, and I haven't told them because I planned to see them before I had the baby, but things were too busy for me to set up a meeting. I don't know if I can deal with the walk though, it's pretty far." Asena answered, causing Sam to nod.

"I know, which is why Jared agreed to carry you the entire walk there and back. He'll stay in wolf form so you can be comfortable the whole time." Sam said, and Asena nodded as well.

        Asena was placed on Jared's back once he had phased, while Emily, Carolyn, and Kim stayed at her house to watch the twins. The pack didn't run too fast knowing Asena wouldn't be able to handle the speed very well, but once they arrived at the Cullens place, the entire clan was waiting outside for the pack. Jacob, Seth, and Leah had joined them as well, which was mostly Bella's doing.

       The pack was surprised when they seen the little girl standing between Edward and Bella. She looked to be around seven years old, which was odd, since she hadn't been around for seven years.

"I know you all are wondering why you're here, and to be blunt, we need your help witnessing for Renesmee. The Volturi are planning to come here and take out my family because they're under the assumption that Renesmee is an immortal child. Immortal children are one of the most absolute laws we are not supposed to break, and we haven't, but we need your help proving this for us. We are contacting as many friends as we can, and we were hoping your pack would help us. You can meet Renesmee and get to know her if you need proof." Carlisle said, causing the pack to look between each other.

       Asena had Paul help her down from Jared's back, and the Cullens finally seen her large belly. Their eyes widened, but they didn't say anything. Rosalie had a small smile on her face though, once he had seen the girl's belly. She wished Jasper had been there to see the girl, but he and Alice had left before the pack had shown up. Stepping forward, Asena looked up at Edward, letting him know she was willing to meet Renesmee.

        Edward stepped forward with Renesmee and walked over her to Asena. When Renesmee was close enough to Asena, she placed her hand on the girl's face, allowing the girl to see everything about her. When Renesmee pulled away, Asena stood up straight with a smile on her face.

"It's nice to meet you, Renesmee. We will try to help you in any way we can." Asena said, looking back at the pack to recieve a nod from Sam.

"Thank you, Asena, Sam." Carlisle replied, nodding to the two Uleys.

"I can hear your baby." Edward commented, causing Asena to look up at him.

       She placed her hand down on top of her bump, feeling the baby move against her hand.

"She likes your voice, and likes when you rub your belly, she can feel it." Edward said, focusing on her belly for a moment.

"Thank you." Asena murmured, and Edward nodded once.

       Rosalie walked over to Asena and slowly put her hands out, before she placed her hand on the girl's belly, feeling the baby move under her hands. A smile graced Rosalie's face, listening to the baby's heartbeat.

"I knew you could do it." Rosalie murmured, and Asena smiled at her.

"Thank you, Rosalie. You're a good friend." Asena replied, before she hesitantly pulled Rosalie into a hug.

       Asena had been hesitant with the hug, since she heard the pack making disgruntled sounds when they seen her close to Rosalie, Edward, and Renesmee. Asena wasn't a fan of leeches, and she really never would be, but Rosalie and Jasper had been different to her. Hell, she wondered if Emmett was a good guy, since he was Rosalie's husband. Alice was a bit annoying, but Asena figured sooner or later Alice would learn not to be so loud later in her life. Asena just hoped if anything did happen to the Cullens, nothing would happen to Rosalie, Jasper, or possibly even Renesmee. Renesmee could grow on her, but the other leeches, not so much...

×××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. Soon, the book will be finished. The epilogue will probably include more details of their lives later on, but I haven't decided yet.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx