Chapter Sixty One

About three weeks had passed since the girls' day and things had become a little hectic

      About three weeks had passed since the girls' day and things had become a little hectic. The twins had caught hand, foot, and mouth disease, which caused them to have rashes, fevers, sore throat, and headaches. Paul and Asena had to often rub the twins with anti-inflammatory creams, and give them pain medication to take away their pain and fevers. The twins also had to take baths in warm water with lavender oils to try and detox them and help the twins sleep through the night. Turned out, the twins had gotten the sickness while playing at a park Paul and Asena had brought them to for a family day.

      Paul had been able to deal with the twins' sickness better than he had the last time, which was good for the couple, since Asena had to stay up with the twins for hours on end to try and make the twins comfortable and not so irritable. He seemed to learn to contain his anger better, which they believed was mostly Asena's work, since she had to learn to control her anger better and keep from phasing because of her anger. Paul had learned quite a bit from her and vice versa, which helped their relationship quite a bit.

"Asena, you look a little pale." Emily commented, as Asena sat down to eat lunch with everyone.

"I have a headache." She replied, causing Emily to frown.

"Do you want something for your headache?" Emily asked, but Asena shook her head.

"No, I think I'll just use some peppermint essential oil. I read somewhere that essential oils work for many different things, so I want to try the peppermint one that's supposed to help with headaches." Asena said, and Emily nodded, though she wasn't too convinced with the essential oils.

       Asena had gotten an essential oil diffuser from Carolyn for their "friendship anniversary," which Carolyn had made up on a whim. She had also given Asena a large case full of essential oils and a book that explained the uses and pros of using the oils. Asena bought Carolyn the newest Stephen King book that happened to be a collector's edition. Ever since she had recieved the essential oil diffuser, Asena had been using the lavender oil to help her and the twins sleep and relax during the night. Luckily, lavender was one of the oils she had the most of.

"You have to let me know if it works like it's supposed to." Emily said, and Asena nodded.

       When Asena had finished eating, she stood from the kitchen table and walked to her room. She grabbed the peppermint essential oil, put a little on her fingers and rubbed it into her temples. She then put some pain reliever oil on her wrists to try and calm down her headache faster. She didn't want her headache to last a long time, especially if the peppermint oil didn't work as well as it was supposed to. Once she was done with her oils, she walked back downstairs, and sat down at the table with the others.

"I made cookies!" Emily exclaimed, making sure her voice wasn't too loud so she wouldn't hurt Asena's head more.

       Emily handed the twins a cookie each, before handing a couple to Asena. Asena loved Emily's cookies, especially when she made oatmeal chocolate drop cookies. The guys had helped themselves to a few cookies, and Paul was surprised to see Asena grab more cookies, about the same about she had been given, which wasn't normal for her. She normal only ate about three or four cookies, but this time she ate almost eight cookies in one sitting. Nobody else seemed to recognize the difference, but Paul had a bit, but he decided not to call attention to it. He figured it had to be because of her headache, since she sometimes ate more chocolate when she didn't feel well.

"Guys!" Embry exclaimed, running into the house.

       His eyes were full of panic, which made everyone feel a little worried.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Sam asked, as he stood from the table.

"Jacob, he's on his way back from the Cullens. Bella's pregnant! He seen her belly!" Embry said, and everyone's eyes widened.

"Are you serious?!" Asena exclaimed, worried for her kids.

     None of them had ever heard of a vampire procreating, so they were very worried about what Bella could potentially be pregnant with. Almost everyone was adamant that she was pregnant with a monster, but Asena knew Jacob would defend the girl, even if he was furious with her. Moments later, Jacob came into the pack house.

"She's pregnant by that leech!" He snarled, as he paced back and forth.

"There's no question. Their offspring will be a monster. We need to exterminate it before it can cause any harm." Sam stated, and the others nodded.

"No! That means you'll be killing Bella!" Jacob exclaimed, as he shook his head.

"We have to do what is best for everyone, Jacob. She chose to keep the monster, so we will exterminate it, even if that means she perishes in the process." Sam said, causing the pack to growl.

"No, I'm done taking orders from you. I am the grandson of a chief. I am the grandson of Ephraim Black, and I will take orders from no one." Jacob spat, before he ran out of the house.

        Seth was fast to follow him, as the pack ran out and phased into their wolves from their anger. Leah had listened to their plans, which had been to attack when the Cullens were least expecting it. Once she had heard the plans, she ran off to join Jacob and Seth. She told them the plans, while the pack grew more angry with Leah's betrayal. Asena knew Bella would cause more problems for the pack, she just wasn't expecting Bella to be pregnant with a monster that could potentially hurt the pack and the entire state of Washington. The pack was adamant that they wouldn't allow Bella's offspring to hurt anyone...

××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, things are escalating once again. Do you guys think Jacob will imprint on Renesmee or will he find a nice girl while out?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx