Chapter Nine

Asena was practically bouncing on her toes as she waited for Sam to pay for them to enter the fair. As soon as they had their hands stamped, Asena ran into the gates like a small child. Emily laughed as she hurried up and caught up with the girl. Both girls knew Sam wasn't going to ride many rides, but they figured he'd have fun getting fair food from all of the small stands.

The first ride the girls went on was the zero gravity spaceship. The ride would spin around really fast, and the floor would drop, but everyone would stay against the wall because of how fast the ride was going. After that ride, the two girls went to the Himalayan, which was a ride that went really fast around in circles forward and backward, as really loud music played. The music was pretty good actually, but it played the same few songs over and over again. Asena could name them easily, Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana, Hey Ya by Outkast, Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi, Just Lose It by Eminem, and Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard.

Emily laughed while Asena sang along dramatically to the songs. The two girls went on the swinging pirate ship ride as well, even though it wasn't actually scary or too high. Then Asena had gotten Emily to go on a ride named Ghost Rider. The girls were spun around and turned upside down, but they laughed the entire time.

"I'm so glad I didn't eat before this ride!" Asena exclaimed, as the ride was halfway over.

The next ride was named Street Fighter, which was weird to Asena, but she was excited. The ride spun around in circles, while swinging back and forth really high. Most people were screaming loud, but Asena was laughing with joy.

"Do you want to go on the Zipper with me?" Emily asked, and Asena nodded.

The Zipper was the scariest ride Asena had ever been on. She and Emily were practically shaking when they got off the ride. Sam laughed at them, but he could tell how frightened they really were. The girls tried to laugh it off, though they admitted that they were trying not to cry. Sam simply wrapped his arms around their shoulders, as he lead them to a booth for a snack. He bought Emily fried oreos and bought Asena cannoli dessert nachos. He bought himself deep fried cheesecake and cheese curds, but he was known to always be hungry. He had also gotten the three of them rootbeer as well, since he knew they were probably thirsty.

"When we're done eating, I think we should get our pictures taken, then go on the ferris wheel before we leave." Emily said, and Asena nodded in agreement.

The trio walked into a building where pictures were being taken. There were also many booths selling homemade goods, which made Asena excited. While she and Emily were shopping, Sam had went off on his own to buy something for Asena and Emily. He was given a bag to keep the things a secret, before the trio met up for a picture.

After the picture, they went straight to the ferris wheel. Asena was excited, since she had never been on one before. When it was all the way up, she looked down and was practically hanging over the side.

"You're going to fall out." Emily said, and Asena laughed.

She sat back down, before the ferris wheel began to descend. Once they were done with the ride, Asena, Emily, and Sam headed back to his truck.

"I want to give you guys your gifts before we go to dinner." Sam said, before he handed Asena and Emily dreamcatchers.

Both girls loved their dreamcatchers, since Sam had gotten them in their favorite colors. Once the girls were finished gushing over their dreamcatchers, and hugging Sam to thank him, Sam drove them to the small diner he had picked for dinner. He knew they didn't want to go anywhere fancy, since they had just gotten done with a full day of messing around and they didn't feel like they looked fancy enough. Besides, Sam wasn't a fan of fancy places.

A waiter had come and got their drink orders, and he couldn't stop smiling at Asena. He was trying to be subtle, but Sam and Emily could tell what he was doing. Sam was glaring, but Emily placed her hand on his arm to calm him down.

"It's just a boy, Sam." Emily said, and Sam scowled.

"She's my little girl, Em. This boy does not need to be around her." Sam replied, causing Emily to roll her eyes.

"What are you going to do when she gets a boyfriend?" Emily asked, this time causing Sam to laugh.

"Oh, you act like she has the choice to have one." He commented, and she shook her head with a sigh.

The waiter came back with their drinks, before taking their food orders. He brought Sam and Emily's first, then he brought out Asena's. The boy had actually slipped his number under her plate. When he walked away and went to the back, she pulled the paper out and blushed.

"What is it?" Emily asked, causing Asena to pass her the paper.

Emily squealed happily, as she turned the paper to Sam for a second, then handed it back to Asena.

"He gave her is number. That is so cute." She gushed, as Sam scowled harder in his seat.

Asena stuck the number in her pocket, though she wasn't sure if she was ever going to actually text the boy. The boy didn't live near the rez, so she doubted she'd ever actually see him.

"Asena, I have an important question to ask you." Sam said, causing Asena to look over at him.

"We wanted your answer before I give mine." Emily commented, as she placed her hand on top of Asena's with a small smile.

"How would you feel about Emily moving in with us? I know it's early, but you really like her, too, and she's supposed to be moving back to her house, so--" Sam began, but Asena cut him off.

"Yes! She can move in!" Asena replied happily, and Emily grinned.

"So, Emily, do you want to move in with us?" Sam asked, and Emily nodded.

"Yes!" She answered, as she hugged Sam.

The few people around had clapped, since they had heard the little bit of conversation between Sam, Asena, and Emily. Emily looked over and seen the waiter smiling as well, but his eyes were still lingering on Asena.

"You're just giving the boy more initiative total to Asena." Emily teased, and Sam quickly turned to glare at the boy.

Emily swatted his arm, successfully tearing his glare away. Emily was not going to have Sam ruin Asena's chance to have her first boyfriend...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I would've had a picture of the outfit still up as well, but Wattpad was being a bitch like normal.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx