Chapter Fifty Two

Asena and Paul's graduation party was in full swing

       Asena and Paul's graduation party was in full swing. Jacob had decided not to go, since he wanted to go to Bella's graduation party. Asena didn't see the reason why he would go, especially since the Cullens were back in town and Bella had practically nothing to do with Jacob, unless it benefited her of course.

"We should getting matching tattoos now that you've graduated." Jared commented, and Asena laughed.

"You already have a matching tattoo with the pack." She replied, causing him to nod.

"Yes, but you don't. We need one for you to get with the rest of us. Of course, you can get one to match with Paul and with Sam and Emily, but you need one for matching the rest of us." Jared said, making Asena roll her eyes playfully.

"Ya know, I will get one if you can find the perfect person to do the tattoo." She replied, causing Jared to grin.

"You're in luck. Kim has been practicing her tattoo skills recently, and she's really good. I can tell her to bring her kit today, and we can get the tattoos done during the party." Jared commented, causing Asena to sigh dramatically.

"I guess we can do them today." She murmured, causing Jared to cheer.

"You gave in too easy." Sam said, as Jared walked away.

"He was going to keep asking until I agreed, so I figured I'd save myself a headache." She replied, causing Sam to chuckle.

"Well, you can get your tattoos today, but you're the one who chooses the ones we get." He commented, and she grinned.

"I promise they'll look amazing." She answered, as she ran to her room to find inspirations.

       Soon, Jared came back with Kim trailing behind him. Kim had Asena sit down at the kitchen table so she could do the tattoos without any problems. The guys were going to take turns taking care of the twins, but Carolyn and Emily did most of the caring, since the boys were very curious about the tattoos Asena had chosen. She had also decided to get a tattoo for the twins. The first tattoo she had chosen was for her to match with the entire pack. Since their pack tattoo was tribal, she decided to go with a tribal idea, and chose a basic dream catcher which she had tattooed on her forearm.

       Her second tattoo was for her to match with Sam. She had chosen to get Ohana tattooed on her wrist, which Sam was happy with, since he was worried she was going to pick something huge for their matching tattoo. Asena had mentioned Emily getting the tattoo as well, but she wasn't sure if Emily would agree or not, since the woman hadn't had a tattoo before, same as Asena.

        Asena had chosen song tattoos for the twins. The tattoo looked like the song was playing on her thigh, and she had chosen a song per child, since she had an idea for both of them. She also made sure to leave some room, since she wasn't sure if she and Paul would have more children later in life or not. She loved the twins, and honestly, she'd be happy if she had more children, but she wasn't exactly sure when.