Chapter Twenty Four

Asena was woken up by Emily at eight in the morning

Asena was woken up by Emily at eight in the morning. She had taken the twins to the kitchen already and left them with Sam and Paul, so she could wake Asena without any trouble. Asena smiled sleepily at Emily, running her fingers through her messy hair.

"Good morning, Asena. Happy birthday." Emily said, before she kissed the girl's cheek and left the room.

Asena gasped, forgetting that it was now her sixteenth birthday. She quickly jumped out of bed and went to take a shower. After her shower, Asena slipped on the outfit Emily had bought her for an early birthday present, before she put her hair up in a clip. Her hair was quite long, so she normally put her hair in a clip, ponytail, braid, or bun during the summer time. Asena was hot quite often, even if it wasn't summer, so she tried to make herself as cool as possible when it came to the summer season.

After getting ready, Asena walked down to the kitchen. Sam had begrudgingly agreed to Asena's outfit, so he didn't make any faces when she came into the kitchen wearing it. He did kick Paul's shin when the boy seemed to almost be drooling over his daughter. Paul gave the alpha a sheepish smile, before smiling over at Asena as well. Once Asena was sitting down, Emily sat a bagel with cream cheese down in front of the girl, as well as a cup of green tea. Asena loved bagels and cream cheese, as well as green tea, so everyone else at the table had to deal with it as well, since it was Asena's favorite food and it was her birthday.

"We're going to the beach for your party." Emily said, and Asena smiled.

"Make sure to pack a bathing suit." Jared commented, causing Asena to roll her eyes playfully.

"I know, Jared. I'm not going to swim in a white dress." Asena replied, making Jared smirk.

Once Asena was finished eating, she took the twins and headed to her room to change. She put Kai in swim trunks and a wife beater, she put Hazel in a two piece, and she pulled on her own two piece, before pulling her outfit back over her two piece.

Asena and Paul carried the twins to the beach, where Asena seen tables and chairs set up

Asena and Paul carried the twins to the beach, where Asena seen tables and chairs set up. There was tables full of foods, snacks, and treats. There was a table full of gifts, and enough chairs for them all to sit and relax. Apparently the pack and Emily had thought of everything perfectly, even if they didn't know everything Asena would prefer for her birthday.

"You two bringing the twins in the water?" Jared asked, and Paul nodded.

"Might as well see how they do in the water." Paul replied, as he and Asena rubbed a little sun screen on the twins' faces so their faces wouldn't burn.

Once the twins were ready, Asena slipped off her outfit and now stood in her two piece bathing suit. Asena held Hazel, as Paul held Kai. The duo brought the twins towards the water. The twins looked a little hesitant, but they didn't start crying as soon as Paul and Asena started walking towards the water. When Paul and Asena were a little over waist deep, they bent down a little to let the twins feel the water. As soon as Kai's legs were covered in the water, he began to freak out. Hazel loved the water, but Kai wasn't a big fan.

Kai began to reach for Asena, which made the girl smile. She slowly took the little boy and held him in the water. Once Kai was in her arms with his sister, he seemed to stop freaking out and started enjoying the water. Paul scowled playfully, realizing the twins wanted to be with Asena while they were in the water. He couldn't keep the smile off of his face once it appeared though, since he was watching his imprint with his children. Honestly, seeing the sight in front of him made him want Asena more than he already had before.

Sam and Emily looked over a few times as well, while they were enjoying the water together. They held smiles on their faces as they watched the two teens with the twins. Honestly, even though Sam wasn't too excited about it, the four of them looked like the perfect little family.

"They'd make a cute little family." Emily commented, and Sam sighed with a nod.

He didn't want to agree, but he knew she was right. Soon, Emily called everyone out of the water for food. After eating, Emily grabbed a lighter and lit the candles on the cake. After singing to Asena, everyone ate cake. Asena loved most cake, but coconut cake was her favorite. Emily had made her a coconut and pineapple cake, which was decorated with both fruits, as well as cherries and whipped cream. The cake was amazing, which Asena knew was going to happen since Emily had made it. Once they were done with the cake, everyone began to hand out their gifts to Asena.

Jared had gotten the girl the first season of Supernatural, a new dream catcher, and a couple more Stephen King stories. Paul had gotten the girl a couple large hoodies, since she loved wearing hoodies and shorts more than any regular clothes. He had also bought gifts to give her from the twins. Hazel had gotten her a new pair of boots, and Kai had gotten her a couple shirts. Emily had gotten the girl a new music player, since Asena's was a few years old. Sam had gotten her one of the most expensive gifts though. He had bought her a brand new guitar, since the girl loved music.

"So, what did you think of your gifts?" Emily asked, and Asena grinned.

"I absolutely loved them. Thank you all." She replied, giving everyone a hug, and kissing the twins' cheeks.

Even though most girls had huge celebrations for their sixteenth birthdays and most of them recieved brand new cars or expensive things of that nature, Asena was happy with what she had gotten. Honestly, she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Her birthday was perfect, even if it was a small party...

××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, what was your all time favorite gift you've ever gotten for your birthday? Mine was concert tickets.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx