one.

Invisible Scars boomed through the penthouse suite that Heaven lived in. The aroma was filled with vanilla sugar and a cinnamon flavor as she had her candles burning. Heaven walked around her suite in her skims body suit while her hair was slicked in a ponytail.

"Damn I'm hungry." She mumbled, biting on her fingernail. She dropped the paintbrush into the cup of foggy water and allowed for her feet to guide her to her kitchen.

Opening the refrigerator, she wasn't suprised to see leftover fast food boxes and smart waters. Heaven rarely cooked because she never really had time. Most of the times she ate fast food or just drunk lots of smoothies.

"Guess I need to go get groceries." She said to herself. Luckily she had already had slides by the door. She quickly slipped them on and grabbed her key ring.

After the elevator took her to the parking garage, she quickly walked to her car and unlocked the doors. Cranking the car up, it was a coincidence that she needed to stop by the gas station.

She silently cursed and put the nearest gas station into her GPS. Heaven had been living in Chicago for three years and she still didn't know her way around. GPS was definitely her lifesaver.

It took all of eight minutes for her to arrive at the semi-packed gas station. She groaned seeing all of the men surrounding the door. One thing she hated was ignorant men.

After slipping her airpods into her ear, she got out of her car and walked into the station. The line only had three people so hopefully it wouldn't take her long. While she stood in line, she noticed the kids running around the store like they had no home training.

"S'cuse me. I think you next." A man behind Heaven said, tapping her shoulder. Heaven was so busy watching her car that she didn't even know that it was her turn in line.

"Hey, can I get forty on eight." Heaven stated more than asked. It took her car forty dollars to fill up so instead of just putting twenty to get her to half she just filled the whole thing up.

"Have a nice day." She added getting her receipt.

Going back to her car, she popped the gas tank and put the gas pump in, setting it so that it would pump itself. This was one of the times that Heaven wished she had a man. She hated pumping her own gas and taking her car to the shop. If she had a man she wouldn't have to do any of this.

"S'cuse me ma'am. I just wanted to come over here to say that you're beautiful." A man said, giving Heaven a warm smile.

"Thank you." Heaven nodded, looking back at the numbers on the screen. It was on 39.00 and she was just ready for it to give it her last dollar.

The man chuckled and walked away. The nonchalant face that Heaven gave him gave it away that she was different.

As soon as the gas pump clicked Heaven put the pump back into its holder, closed her tank and hopped in her car. She was hot and aggravated already. Not aggravated that she received a compliment, she was aggravated because the sun was basting her.

Now making her way to the local supermarket, her RodWave playlist automatically flowed through her speakers putting her mind at ease. Rod Wave's voice calmed her. He was her favorite artist.

Everybody didn't get Rod Wave, if you couldn't relate to him then you couldn't feel his music. She could relate to everything he spit, so she enjoyed listening to him.

"How I'm feeling doesn't matter, cause you know I'm okay." She bobbed her head as lyrics spewed out of her mouth. OMDB was one of her favorites.