epilogue

one year later...

"Babe you're going to ruin your makeup for the third time. You're going to be fine Heav." Jayda pouted, dabbing at Heaven's tears. She made sure to be very gentle to avoid Heaven starting over again with makeup.

"Jay, I-I'm just nervous. What if he changes his mind?" Heaven sniffled. "Oh my god, what if I trip, what if his mom doesn't want us to get married anymore?"

"First off his mom is more than happy that you're getting married to her son. She came all the way from Jamaica. Second Zylin loves you so much I strongly doubt that he'll change his mind. Lastly, you won't fall it's just the nerves." Jayda reassured her best friend.

"I'm really about to marry your woresome ass godbrother." Heaven chuckled, dabbing at her own eyes.

"Girl, I'm glad y'all tying the knot. Y'all been through hell and back, but now y'all can officially grow old together. I'm proud of both of you." Jayda smiled.

"Thank you Jay. For everything, if it wasn't for you introducing us, we wouldn't even be here." Heaven stated.

"Mommy, Zuri won't let the lady put her dress on." Nevaeh groaned, running in Heaven's private dressing room with Angel not to far behind.

Before Heaven could even respond Jayda spoke up. "I'll be in there any minute. Y'all need to sit down somewhere so you won't mess up your dress or hair." She spoke.

"Yes ma'am." Both girls replied in unison.

Once Jayda left, both seven-year olds plopped down on the couch in Heaven's dressing room.

"Mommy you look like beautiful queen." Nevaeh grinned, gawking over Heaven's appearance.

"Yeah nanny, you look beautiful

"Yeah nanny, you look beautiful." Angel repeated, with a small giggle.

"Thank you babies, you both look like gorgeous princesses. I can't wait to see y'all riding through that carriage. Y'all ready?"

"Yes ma'am, the lady said we can't get our flowers yet until the music start." Nevaeh pouted, crossing her ankles over each other just like Heaven had taught her.

"That's right." Heaven nodded.

"Is papa gone be with us?" Angel asked, copying Nevaeh by crossing her ankles.

"Well no, papa is gone ride in a different carriage with Zaloni. It'll be more for a boy. Here let's take a picture." Heaven replied.

Both little girls stood by Heaven who bent down to their level. She pulled her phone and took a picture and boomerang of them, saving it to her gallery.

"Heaven, Zuri is not letting anybody put her dress on." Solana said, walking into the dressing room with her gown on, and makeup did.

"She hates clothes. Can you bring her over here? She'll act right then." Heaven sighed.