~ 002

"I'm on my way, I had to stop by Walmart to get some cinnamon rolls. Are we all going to see Papa?" Solana spoke into her phone as she checked out at the self-checkout register. She was currently on the phone with Zylin about to head over to their house.

"Yeah, we just waiting on you."

"Okay, I'm walking out the store now." Solana nodded. They said their goodbyes and the phone call ended. Solana clicked her phone off and watched her surroundings as she walked out of the store. She was very paranoid since the anonymous phone call, and she knew that the kidnapping rates were on the rise.

As she got closer to her car, she noticed a big black crate. Her heart began to speed up, as she got closer. "Lord please be with me." She mumbled. She went into her purse, and grabbed her taser ready to tase anyone.

Finally to her car, her face frowned seeing a small body laying in a fetal position. She looked around the parking lot, seeing nothing strange in particular. "What the world?" She asked herself. "This is a joke." She added.

Solana's heart rate slowed down as she bent down to the level of the crate. She pulled the dirty blanket off, and gasped seeing the small little girl in a worn down bathing suit. Tucking her hair behind her ears, she softly shook the little girl. 

"Should I call Heaven?" Solana asked herself. "Of course Solana duh." She groaned.

Pulling her phone out once again, she wasted no time dialing Heaven's number. While she waited for an answer she attempted to shake the little girl again. She wanted to know how the little girl even got there.

"Hey boo, you here?" Heaven asked, as soon as the phone connected.

"Uh, so I was walking to my car and I seen this big crate looking thing. So I walked towards it with my taser thinking somebody was playing a joke on me. I pulled the blanket from the top, and it's a little girl." Solana explained, without taking a breath.

Heaven frowned, standing to her feet. "Wait what? Is she okay?"

"Heav I don't know, she looks very malnourished and dehydrated. I've been trying to wake her up, but she's not bulging. I felt around her neck for a pulse and it's there, it's just a little weak. Should I take her to the hospital?" Solana replied.

"Only if you feel comfortable, ambulance is probably going to take a while. Bring her to the hospital, the one that I work at. I'll meet you there. Make sure nobody is following you." Heaven instructed. "Be safe Solana."

"Okay, hurry and meet me there, I'm not far away from the hospital. Should I bring the crate and blanket too?" Solana asked, popping the locks to her car.

"Yes, bring everything." Heaven nodded. Heaven stayed on the phone, and listened as Solana put the little girl in her car. She only hoped that this wasn't a scam. Heaven was very paranoid when it came to human and child trafficking. People were so sick that they used babies to lure new people.

"Okay Heav, I'm on the way." Solana said in a shakily voice. She backed out of the parking space, and checked all of her mirrors to make sure no one followed her out of the parking lot. When she saw that the coast was clear, she wasted no time pressing the gas pedal and racing out of the parking lot.

"Me too." Heaven stated.

~

"Solana, baby, take a break and sit down." Heaven said, in a soft voice. From the time that they walked into the hospital, Solana had been pacing back and forth biting her fingernails. Her once neat ponytail was now a messy bun.

"I-I'm just nervous Heav. She was so small. I could feel all of her bones when I picked her up. What kind of parent does their child like that? That's sickening." Solana sighed, finally sitting down next to Heaven.