thirty

trigger warning sexual content

Zylin sucked Heaven's clit, engendering a loud moan from her mouth. He groaned in response at her gasps and whines, letting him know that she was enjoying everything. Her hips began rolling against his tongue, making him go stiff in his boxers.

"Fuck, Zylin," She whimpered in a shaky voice. The sensation was enough to take the sturdiness in her voice away.

Heaven's legs tried to close, but Zylin aggressively took one hand around her neck squeezing it while the other opened one of her legs so that he could have all access. "Don't close em again." He mumbled against her clit, looking up at her.

"Please, fuck!" Heaven whined out as pure bliss filled her body. With everything that had been going on over the last few months, she felt none of it at the moment.

Zylin stared into her soul as his tongue lapped around her lips, not caring that her juices were running down his beard and neck. "Please what?" He asked.

He watched as Heaven's eyes rolled to the back of her head, lips slight parted. Pulling her closer to his face, he wrapped his arms around her legs, feasting on her like a hungry beast.

"I—I can't take it!" Heaven shouted, as tears of pleasure cascaded down her face. All of the pleasure that she was feeling was sending her closer and closer to her first orgasm.

Zylin hummed against her clit, slightly sucking on it. He knew Heaven couldn't keep up with him whenever he gave her oral sex, so he always used it to his advantage.

Heaven's legs started viciously shaking, as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her juices coated Zylin's entire beard and ran down his neck. "Shit! Oh my god," She called out, trying to catch her breath.

Zylin wasted no time hovering over her and kissing her passionately, so that they could share her sweet taste. Heaven whimpered, feeling Zylin stick his tongue in her mouth. She didn't even fight for dominance because she knew she would loose.

Zylin aligned himself at Heaven's entrance, slowly easing in. "Wait, let me do something," Heaven stopped him, with a playful smirk. She knew she was about to have Zylin crying like a baby.

"Huh?" Zylin frowned. Heaven slid from under him, and got on her knees with hooded eyes.

Zylin caught on and scooted to the end of the bed. This would be the first time that Heaven was giving Zylin head simply for the fact that he never had good experiences. Girls were either intimidated by his size, or just didn't know what they were doing.

Heaven made sure to make eye contact with Zylin, slapping his member against her tongue. She swirled her tongue around the tip of his member and then released it making a pop noise.

Zylin held his bottom lip between his teeth as he watched Heaven intensely. He knew she was very petty, so he was curious to what she was about to do.

Heaven took as much as she could in her mouth feeling the tip of his member hit the back of her throat, making a gag escape her mouth. She used her hands to stroke whatever didn't fit in her mouth.

Zylin's head flew back seeing the sloppy mess that Heaven was making already. "Fuck Heaven," He grunted, feeling her mouth wrap around his dick.

Heaven released his dick and stroked it with her hands. "Look at me." She said, rubbing the tip of his member knowing that it was sensitive.

Zylin shuttered looking down at Heaven take all of him in her mouth gagging at the length and thickness. Spit eased out of her mouth while tears filled the corner of her eyes.