~ 006

"So what's going on?" Jayda asked. She had just called Angel and Nevaeh to the kitchen after the concerning expression that Heaven was giving off. Jayda hated being lied to, and she hated being kept in the dark about anything.

"What you mean TT?" Nevaeh frowned, now sitting on her knees in the chair that she was sitting in.

"Yeah mama, what's wrong?" Angel asked, tightening the hoodie around her head. Angel loved hoodies;no matter how hot it was outside, she wore one.

"Alright let's stop acting confused and spill the truth about what happened at the school." Heaven stated. Honestly Heaven didn't care about keeping the secret, because anything could happen. Jayda needed to know the truth about what was happening at school.

Nevaeh sighed, looking at Angel. She knew that the secret was about to come out, and there was nothing she could do about it. She just hoped that Angel wouldn't be mad at her for doing the right thing, which was helping.

"Angel open your mouth and speak." Jayda said, with sternness laced in her voice. She was tired of the exchanged looks between the two girls.

Angel's lips started to tremble as she finally made eye contact with her mom. Her fingers started to tremble as her anxiety started to rise. The truth was, Angel was scared. Not scared of her mom, but scared of what would happen if she snitched on the girls who bullied her.

"TT some girls at school bully Angel because of how skinny she is. They call her names like twig and stick. The real reason I got suspended was because the same girls knocked her lunch tray out of her hand and I ran to her defense. Don't be mad at us for not telling you, we just thought we could handle it ourselves." Nevaeh explained.

Jayda's face softened as she looked at her daughter, who's head was now resting on the table, cries flowing from her daughter's mouth. "Angel...lift your head and look at me."

"Come on Nevaeh, let's give them some time." Heaven stated, standing to her feet. She stopped by Angel and leaned down whispering. "TT loves you, we gone get all this handled." She said, before kissing the top of her head. "Believe that."

Once they were out of the kitchen, Jayda went to take a seat right next to Angel. "Baby, look at me." She said in a soft voice. Jayda was honestly astonished. She would've never thought that some girls would pick on her daughter because of her physique.

Angel lifted her head, with teary eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She sobbed.

"Mommy, daddy made me curse a girl out at the park." KJ, Jayda and Cane's shared son, cheesed running into the house with cotton candy all over his face.

"Not right now KJ. Let me talk to your sister." Jayda chuckled. KJ was five years old and reminded everyone of his cousins, Daloni and Zaloni. He was mean as ever, but loved his family.

"But I want to talk." KJ mugged, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What's wrong with her?" Cane immediately asked, seeing Angel now wiping her face. Over the years he had became Angel's father figure. Her biological dad, Anthony, no longer claimed her since he had a whole new family.

"Yeah I need you to stay, and KJ to go. KJ, go wash your face and brush your teeth." Jayda replied. They all watched as the little boy stomped out of the room with a full-blown attitude.

"What's the matter Angel?" Cane asked again.

"S-Some girls at school keep picking on me because of how skinny I am. I just want them to leave me alone, but they won't no matter how many times I ask them to." Angel explained. She told her bullies numerous of times to leave her alone, and she even told her teacher before, but nothing changed.