seven

Heaven sat on her balcony smoking her second blunt that she had rolled. She used to smoke everyday but she had stopped since she started working at the hospital. She was so stressed that she had pre rolled six blunts hoping that all of them would numb her pain.

Jayda constantly called her but kept getting the voicemail. Heaven didn't want to talk to anybody at the moment. Cane had excused her from work for the next two days to cope with everything.

Easy on me by Adele flowed through her penthouse while her phone repeatedly played a video of her and Daloni making a big lego castle. All she wanted to hear was his giggles when he accidentally knocked it over.

When the video's volume dimmered for a second she knew somebody had texted her. Sighing, she picked it up to see a contact that actually put a small smile on her face.  His contact was Zy 😚

Just checking on you, Jay told me everything. If you need company let me know..i'm here for you Heaven.

Her fingers danced above her phone screen as she read his message. Honestly she wasn't expecting to hear from Zy. Even though they had just met two days before, both of them were nervous to text each other.

Heaven wanted his company but she didn't want him to know where she stayed just yet. Even though he seemed trustworthy, she never let her guard down.

It was like he was reading her mind because Zylin sent another message through. I just shared my
location, if you want to come over just let me know so I can buzz you in.

Deciding not to text back she stood and ashed her blunt out. Walking back into her penthouse, she instantly relaxed at the vanilla and cinnamon scent that roamed her house. Heaven loved candles, she wanted to be one.

Going into her bathroom she turned the knob to her shower to the hottest temperature. If the water wasn't the devil's territory she didn't want it. That's the only way she felt clean. While her water steamed up she went to her closet to pick out a simple outfit.

Now getting in the shower she went in with her Dove's bar soap. Bar soap gave a different lather than a liquid soap. After she scrubbed herself with the bar soap lather, she went in with her Coconut body wash. It was light and refreshing. She wasn't really into fruity smells. She liked to smell either refreshing or sweet. Lastly she exfoliated with her body scrub making sure to get every part of her body.

After she rinsed, she wrapped herself in a towel and washed her face with a aloe vera scrub and warm water. Her hair would stay in the messy ponytail and she wouldn't wear any makeup. The only time she really wore makeup was when she performed.

Now done with her hygiene and putting on her clothes, she packed her a bag just in case she fell asleep at Zylin's house. She would keep it in the car, she didn't want to look like she came to spend the night.

Making sure her candles were blew out and her balcony door was locked, she turned all of the lights and music off and left the penthouse. She went straight to the elevator which took her straight to her car.

"Shoulda wore socks." Heaven mumbled when the breeze ran over her feet. Getting in the car the air immediately came on along with her gas light. "Damn it." She groaned.

She looked at how many miles she could make it and shrugged. "I'll do it tomorrow."

Now on the way to Zylin's house, she rode in silence. For some reason butterflies swarmed her stomach. She couldn't understand why he made her so nervous. She didn't know if it was a good thing or bad thing.

Surprisingly Zylin only lived six minutes away. His one-story house sat on a small hill with a black gate surrounding it. She was suprised to see a big black pit bull guarding his door. Texting him that she was outside, he buzzed her in and stood outside to wait for her.