eleven pt. 2

You by Jacquees got the crowd hype as Bambii got on stage in her halloween costume. She had on a pink leotard with a white bow tie and white furry bunny ears. Fishnets lined her legs and her platform heels were sparkling in the light. She was a playboy bunny.

Zylin, Derrick, Jayda and her babydaddy sat in a VIP section right next to the stage so that they could see her up close. Of course Heaven made sure that they had good seats. The only person she was focused on tonight was Zylin.

Just as she took the pole, she looked Zylin dead in the face and winked. Zylin shifted in his seat and brought his lips to the glass that his liquor was in. Tonight he wanted to be drunk.

Malachi sat in the corner, secretly taking pictures of Bambii. He wanted to hang the pictures up all around his room so that he can see her at any time of the day. It was clear that he was becoming obsessed.

As everyone chanted her name, Bambii's hands grabbed the pole as she slowly walked around it. She stopped in the front so that now her back was facing the crowd showcasing her figure. Off the back, people immediately started throwing their bills at her.

Being that she created her own playlist, Jacquees's voice faded out being replaced by Fly Boi Keno's song Bubblegum. Kenzie had joined Bambii on the stage as the crowd got louder seeing both of their favorites on the stage. She had slipped Bambii a piece of bubblegum so that they could do the part that the crowd would go crazy for.

Both girls had thought it would be a good idea to perform one song together so they picked the twerking song Bubblegum. Just like Bambii, Kenzie was a playboy bunny but her leotard was yellow.

As soon as the beat dropped both girls dipped down and started twerking with their Meg knees. The crowd went crazy seeing that both girls were keeping up with the beat. Zylin smirked as his eyes were fixated on Bambii's body.

Bambii and Kenzie turned so that they were now facing the crowd and when the beat dropped again they blew bubbles with their gums and started twerking again. Like they had thought, everyone was now out of their seats and now standing at the stage throwing money.

Once the song started changing beats, Kenzie exited the stage so that Bambii could finish the song off. Bambii had laid down on the stage with her stomach to the floor as her ass bounced up and down with ease. Zylin had stood to his feet and went in his jacket pocket that held stacks of hundred bills. It was 8,000.

Bambii held a innocent smile on her face as she plopped into a split and started moving her ass. Some of the girls standing at the stage started reaching trying to touch her ass, but Joe stopped them. Jayda was in the section going crazy, throwing all of her money at Bambii.

The song had switched to Ciara Body Party which would be the seductive song of the list. The lights had shined on Bambii while she glided up the pole giving every man in the room something to fantasize about. Some even undressed her with their eyes picturing different things they would do to her.

Bambii climbed the pole until she got all the way to the top. Flipping herself upside down, her legs opened as she slid down the pole, before she touched the ground she quickly flipped into a extended split. Zylin bit his lip hard, leaning on the banister of the section. He took the rubber bands off of the money and threw two stacks at her. He wanted to save the rest for a private show.

She stretched so that she was touching her toes and caught a glimpse of Zylin staring at her. She rolled over on her back and took one of her hands moving it up and down her body as she stared deep into his soul.

"I swear if I was gay, I'd fuck her ass up." Jayda groaned, trying to keep her composure. Bambii was very enticing, she had a way with her eyes and her body movements.