two

Bambii's hips swayed to Dance For You making the man groan and stick four hundred dollar bills in the seams of her outfit that she rocked for the night. She had on a bright red shimmy two piece that made her body pop more than usual. Her low squinted eyes winked at the man which caused him to smack her behind.

"Girl you gone make me empty my bank account for you." The man whispered, grabbing Bambii and holding her on his lap. Bambii chuckled at the usual antics. Malachi was a regular at Club Empire. He only came so that Bambii can give him a private dance.

"So do it." She whispered, grinding on him slowly, and biting behind his ear. Malachi was a recently divorced man. He had plenty of money though being that he worked as a lawyer.

"Fuck." He hissed when she stood up and circled around him. She always got Malachi to give her no less than one thousand every time he booked her. He was that vulnerable for her.

Bambii stayed behind Malachi as her hands dragged down his chest reaching the bulge that she created. She licked behind his ear smelling the familiar Christian Dior cologne.

She lifted her leg over his shoulder, instantly making his cheek touch her thigh. He melted at the scent of vanilla and coca butter and the softness of her skin.

"This stays between us right?" Bambii asked, circling around Malachi and dropping to her knees. Malachi shuttered and went in his pocket about to give her all of his cash. Bambii took her hands and caressed his rock hard member while she locked eyes with her prey.

"Yes." He groaned, watching Bambii bite down on her lip as she rubbed her hands up and down his chest. "Fuck, stand up."

She stood to her feet and even though she had on heels she was still shorter than him. He grabbed her neck and slipped the cash into her bottoms. "You know where to find me." He whispered kissing her ear.

Bambii had rubbed her hands through his waves and looked in his eyes. She stood on her toes and bit and bring her lips to his ear. "And you know where to find me." She whispered kissing his ear and letting him go.

Malachi smacked her ass one more time and left the room. Bambii was the reason he was divorced. His wife caught him going to the strip club getting private dances.

Bambii pulled all of the money out of her clothes and counted it quickly. It added up to a quick 1,500. He had outdone himself tonight. She smirked to herself and knocked on the door, letting Joe know she was done.

"You good?" He asked, as soon as she came out of the private dance room. Even though the look on her face said that she perfectly fine.

"Always. Malachi told me he booked me last week, why ain't nobody come get me?" She asked, remembering the conversation she had before the private dance.

"Cane said that Diamond could do it. I thought he told you." Joe replied. Diamond was the third fan favorite. While Bambii and Kenzie were humble with their status, Diamond always walked around like she was top girl.

"Take me to his office."

Joe chuckled and shook his head. He already knew what was about to happen. Diamond and Cane fucked around, so sometimes she would convince Cane to give her Bambii's privates. Joe thought Cane knew not to fuck with Bambii's money.

Once they entered Cane's headquarters, Bambii walked straight into the office, catching him off guard once again. "We need to talk." She frowned, criss crossing her arms over her chest.

"Bambii, stop bussing in here yo!" He mugged, as the girl who was riding him scrambled out of the room. Heaven tooted her nose up in disgust.

"Why the fuck you keep playing with my money?!" She snapped, shifting her weight to one leg. Joe closed the door so that they could have some privacy. He knew things were about to get ugly.