~ 007

excuse mistakes..

"There they go." Angel mumbled, leaning from off of her mom's car. She had texted both girls asking them if they wanted to throw hands. Both girls agreed, and all decided to meet up at local park near their school.

"You better beat they ass. Release all that anger you been holding in." Jayda stated, rubbing vaseline all over Angel's face.

Nevaeh and Heaven both jumped out of Zylin's car with their hoods tightly around their head, their grippable tennis shoes on their feet, and their energy on ten. Zylin soon got out behind them as well, along with Zuri and Zaloni.

Heaven really didn't want to bring the twins, but Solana was at the hospital with Solai, and she didn't have anybody else to watch them.

"Y'all better beat the fuck out they ugly ass." Zylin coached, leaning on the hood of Jayda's car that was front and center.

"Word to my mother." Cane chimed in, holding KJ.

"Why y'all standing over there looking dumb?! Let's go!" Nevaeh mugged walking up on the two girls, Josie and Kylie. Nevaeh skimmed both girls, and decided to take the bigger one which was Kylie. Even though she was smaller then the girl, she knew she could handle her.

"Come here boo, I want you." Nevaeh smirked.

Angel stood beside Nevaeh quietly. "Do they want to fight foreal, because they still at their cars?" She mumbled to herself. Honestly she was nervous, but she knew that her family had her back in case things went left. Heaven and Jayda promised not to jump in, unless the other girl's parents did.

Josie bucked at Angel as she walked away from her mother's car. "The twig finally bold eno—Before the girl could even finish her sentence, Angel ran up on the girl punching her directly in the eye.

"Let's fucking go!" Cane shouted, putting KJ down to his feet.

Everyone watched Angel repeatedly punch Josie in the face without stopping. Her fists were very small, but they came with full force. As they were fighting Angel tripped over a mess of rocks making her fall to the ground.

Josie got on top of her sloppily punching Angel. Kylie smirked at her best friend's advantage and started kicking Angel directly in the stomach, making tears fill her eyes.

"Yeah that's a no go." Nevaeh chuckled. She pulled Kylie off of Angel and sent one force-filled punch to the girl's nose making a cracking sound fill the air. "Fuck you thought this was bitch!" She shouted, rushing Kylie to the ground.

Angel finally used her body strength to flip her and Josie over, making her get the advantage again. Angel's face was filled with tears as she swung her hand back, slapping Josie's face so hard that her head bounced off the ground.

"Damn they getting off ain't it." Zylin laughed, watching his daughter and niece fight.

Angel wrapped her arms around Josie's neck, lifted her head and slammed it back on the ground. "I hate you!" She yelled, repeatedly using the same technique seeing blood ooze out of Josie's ears.

Nevaeh took Kylie by her hair and dragged her in front of her mom. "Watch me beat your daughter ass." She said out of breath, kicking Kylie in the face, ignoring the girl's cries.

Kylie's mom ran up on Nevaeh, pushing her to the ground. When Heaven saw the bold actions her eyes turned black. Heaven ran full speed to Kylie's mom tackling her into one of the cars. "Fuck with the right one bitch!" She chuckled, using her boxing skills to punch the mom right in the nose instantly seeing blood.

"Alright that's enough." Josie's mom said, pulling Angel by her hood.

"Let me go!" Angel yelled, holding onto Josie's hair.