~ 008

excuse mistakes! 200 votes for another update..

Solana whined starting on the next module of her parenting class. After applying to be a foster parent like Ms. Georgia suggested, Solana enrolled in every single foster parent class there was. She wanted to take every one so that she could be the best foster parent she could.

"Which one are you on now?" Heaven asked. They were both sitting in a private room at the hospital for peace and quiet. Of course Heaven agreed to help Solana with any questions she had.

"I'm on CPR. I've been up all day trying to get as much as I can done before I start back doing hair." Solana replied. She decided to take a week off from hair, so that she could spend more time with Solai.

"Have you eaten?" Heaven questioned, halting her fingers from typing. She was currently on break at work, so she was trying to get all of her clinical notes ready for review. Both girls were doing important things, so their company wasn't any distraction towards each other.

"Well I had a peach this morning." Solana mumbled. "And then I have to plan for her birthday party. Speaking of, I want her to pick out which theme she wants."

"Here, eat my lunch." Heaven stated. "Your eyes are starting to form bags babe, when was the last time you went home to get some rest?"

"Heav, I just don't want to leave her." Solana pouted, opening the lunch that Heaven had just gave her. She really wasn't hungry, but she knew Heaven wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Baby I know you don't, but you have to remember to take care of yourself too. You need to go home and just get a couple hours of sleep and then come back. Right now it looks like you're running off energy drinks and that's not good boo." Heaven replied. Even though she sounded like a hypocrite, she didn't want Solana to be like her by drowning herself in work.

"You're right." Solana mumbled. "The doctors said that her body temperature is back to normal, but they still can't get her to gain weight."

"How much does she weigh now? I know when papa was her age he was really small, but it was from the cancer." Heaven replied.

"She gained a pound, so she's at twenty-three now. I just really want her to be at least forty pounds for her birthday. It's in two more weeks..you think she'll reach it?" Solana said in response.

"Honestly So, I don't know. If it took her all of these days to just gain a pound then probably not. However, I'm not a dietitian so she can gain ten pounds in the next two weeks. We just really never know." Heaven shrugged.

Solana sighed, looking defeated. "I hope God is on her side." She mumbled. "I guess I'll just finish these classes when I wake up from my nap. I haven't been by my place in weeks so I think I'm gone go there." She said.

"You sure? They haven't found the person who robbed you yet?" Heaven replied, closing her laptop. Heaven was like an overprotective mom with Solana just like with the rest of her kids. If she could have it her way, Solana would live with her forever.

"Yeah. I need to start looking for a bigger apartment or a small house though. Babygirl is going to need her own little room and everything." Solana nodded, packing her things up. She had been looking on TikTok and she already had the things she wanted saved.

"You're going to be the best mom ever to her So. I'm so proud of everything that you're doing." Heaven pouted.

"I just want to give her the life that she deserves." Solana smiled. She was ready to spoil Solai, and give her the princess life that she deserved. Solana always wanted to be a mother from her first miscarriage, so she felt like this was the time to be the mother she could be.