~ 018

"Call me or y'all daddy when the game gets in fourth quarter, so y'all won't be just standing out here." Heaven instructed, pulling into the middle school parking lot. Daloni and Nevaeh had both convinced their parents to let them go to one of the basketball games at their school. They both agreed, being that the kids never really went out with their friends.

"Yes ma'am." They both replied, unbuckling their seatbelts.

"How much money y'all got?" Heaven asked, putting the car in park. She started looking around the parking lot, seeing a lot of children just hanging around. She just hoped and prayed that her kids would be protected.

"I got sixty in cash." Nevaeh nodded. "Or should I just take my card?"

"I got fifty." Daloni replied.

"I'm sure the concession stands only take cash so just give me your cards until y'all get back home. Y'all don't need to go crazy either spending that money." Heaven responded.

Both kids nodded their head, tucking their money away in their phone cases. Nevaeh handed her card over before both kids finally got out of the car. They both stood at the driver's window waiting for their mother's familiar speech.

"Don't be out here acting like y'all ain't got no home training. Y'all need to stay together or at least stay close by to one another. If things start to get rowdy, call me. I love y'all and be safe."

"I love you too." Both kids replied in unison. Heaven watched as both of them disappeared into the school building, slightly smiling to herself. Sometimes she couldn't believe that she was a mother to four kids.

"Mommy that ain't fair. I wanted to go too." Zaloni mugged, climbing in the front seat. He had begged Heaven to let him tag along with his brother and sister, but she was stern on telling him no. She wanted Daloni and Nevaeh to have fun, rather then them babysitting their little brother.

"You're still a little too young Loni." She chuckled, starting to drive again.

Zaloni crossed his arms over his chest, mugging the dashboard. "You don't ever let me do nothing. I always got to be with Zuri the crybaby."

"Stop calling her that, and I'm not gone tell you nomore. Next time I hear you calling her that, I'm gone whoop your ass, do you understand me?" Heaven frowned, looking in the rearview mirror at Zuri who was thankfully still asleep.

"Yes ma'am." He mumbled.

She knew that it was likely for siblings to call each other names, but she hated when they called Zuri a crybaby. The word triggered her even more after finding out that her daughter was dealing with severe separation anxiety and selective mutism.

~
the same night...

"Let's get ma ma in trouble." Papa smirked, looking at Zuri who was quietly playing with her baby dolls. He was trying to get her back from the time she snitched on him for cussing while playing on the game.

"Yeah let's do it." Zaloni happily agreed, rubbing his hands together. He was always on board with whatever with his big brother, Daloni. They were really best friends at the hip.

"Y'all literally have no life." Nevaeh shook her head, looking down at her phone. They were all in the living room laying around, waiting for dinner to be ready.

"Shut up." Papa frowned.

Papa picked up the remote that went to the TV going to the YouTube app. He figured this would be the perfect way to get Zuri in trouble by both of their parents. Everyone knew that Heaven or Zylin didn't play about their TV's.