twenty two

Heaven and Zylin kissed sloppily as they entered his bedroom. He made sure he closed and locked the door behind him. His hand made its way to Heaven's neck as he softly squeezed it.

They made sure Daloni and Nevaeh were in a deep sleep before they made their decision to have sex for the first time. The last thing they needed was for either of them to walk in or interrupt it.

Zylin hands roamed all over Heaven's body making her whimper softly. His hand traveled up to her breast lightly squeezing them, making Heaven break the kiss throwing her neck back. She bit her lips trying to muffle the moans that was trying to slip out.

"Let that shit out." Zylin groaned.

Heaven's moans filled his ears as he picked her up and laid her on the bed. Slipping her bra from her body, Zylin's tongue immediately latched to her breast, lightly flicking her nipples. Her back slightly arched at the heavenly sensation that she was feeling.

His hand slowly traveled to Heaven's lower area stopping at her inner thigh. He enjoyed watching as she squirmed at his every touch. He was learning her body.

Sliding her laced black panties to the side his fingers met with her glistening vagina that was already soaking wet. "Damn yo shit pretty as hell." He mumbled to himself.

When Heaven moaned in satisfaction, Zylin spreaded her lips with his finger running it down her slit just to see how she was. His finger was now coated with her juices, making him smile like a happy kid.

Zylin slowly rubbed her clit in circles looking at every facial expression she made. He watched as she gasped when he slid a finger into her slowly pumping in and out."Shit you wet as hell."

"Fuck." Heaven breathed out heavily.

Slipping a second finger into Heaven, she arched her back completely as her hands gripped the sheets. "Zylin. Shit!" She rasped out, trying to catch her breath.

Zylin's fingers moved in and out of her as his thumb massaged her clit, he made sure to watch her face and from by the looks of it she was in heaven. The way her mouth formed into a O, and the moans that left her mouth was like music to his ears. "Look at me." He demanded, slowing down a bit.

Heaven breathed heavily and looked down at Zylin who was smirking at her. Once they made eye contact he sped his fingers up making her eyes roll to the back of head. "Oh my—."

Heaven swore she was in a world of ecstasy as her hips matched the rhythm of his fingers. If Zylin could make her feel that way with his fingers, she only wondered what he was working with in his pants.

"Oh shit Zylin!" Heaven cursed loudly, as Zylin's fingers pressed against her spot. Her eyes shut tightly as she saw nothing but stars. "Fuck!"

"I-I'm about to cum!" She belted out.

Zylin stared down at her vagina and watched as her juices oozed out. "I see you mama, let it out." He licked his lips as his fingers were still stuffed in her.

He pumped against her spot for a few more times before taking them out , making Heaven squirt all over the sheets. The fingers that were in her vagina were now in his mouth as he sucked them clean.

Heaven breathed heavily as her legs shook and her fingers trembled. Her eyes were still closed shut as she tried to regain composure of herself.

Zylin wrapped his arms around Heaven's hips and held her in place while his mouth attached to her lower lips. His tongue lapped her clit like his life depended on it. Tears escaped Heaven's eyes being that she had never experienced such pure bliss.