thirty two

"Heaven wake up!" Zylin shouted, shaking her away a little bit more rougher. She had slapped him in the chest, and he woke up thinking somebody was hurting her.

Heaven jumped out of her sleep, sweat mixed with tears running down her face. She jumped out of the bed and ran to Nevaeh's room where Daloni was sleeping.

"Papa." She shook his body, using one hand to turn the night lamp on.

"Move!" Daloni yelled, pushing Heaven's hand away, and turning over away from her.

Luckily Nevaeh was at Jayda's house for a sleepover with Angel or else Heaven would be dealing with her and Daloni's attitude of being woken up.

"Papa are you feeling ok?" Heaven continued to ask, shaking him again.

"Mama what's going on?" Zylin frowned, standing in the doorway rubbing his chest.

"I had a bad dream. I just want to make sure it wasn't real." Heaven mumbled, sitting by the bed, rubbing Daloni's back.

"What was it about?" Zylin wondered, going to sit next to her.

"I don't even want to speak it into existence. It was really bad." Heaven sighed, picking Daloni up and cradling him in her lap.

"You was crying and turning the whole time. You slapped me in the chest, that's how I woke up." Zylin chuckled.

"Sorry." She apologized, running her fingers through Daloni's curls. Looking down at him peacefully sleep, she kissed his forehead.

"I'm gone sleep in here with him." She mumbled, holding Daloni tighter. Zylin only nodded and leaned in to peck her lips. He would never keep Heaven away from Daloni. He adored their relationship.

"Papa you don't wanna wake up and play trucks?" Heaven whispered, rocking him back and forth.

"Trucks?" Daloni asked, opening his eyes.

"Yeah let's play trucks." Heaven smiled, seeing him now fully awake.

Daloni yawned, while moving Heaven's shirt up. He attached his mouth to her breast and got situated in her lap. Daloni started drinking, like he was starving of thirst.

"You know you can't do this forever?" She chuckled, picking a eye booger out of his eye.

"Mmhm." He nodded, fiddling with her other nipple. This was always his relaxed state. He was always calmer.

"You love mommy?" Heaven grinned.

Daloni stopped sucking and nodded his head. "Love mommy too." He burped.

"Ew!" Heaven giggled.

Daloni slightly rolled his eyes, and went to his play bin where all of his trucks were stacked. "Trucks." He smiled.

"Here mommy truck." He handed her one of the trucks that he broke. Most of his toys were broke, because whenever he got mad he took his anger out on the plastic toys.

"Ou I like this." Heaven cooed, slightly frowning at the missing tires and windows on the truck.

Daloni took his truck and slammed it into Heaven's making a loud roaring sound. "Boom!"

"Ok Mr. destructive." Heaven laughed.
~

"So everything came back fine?" Heaven asked, biting her nails, while watching Daloni argue with his nurse that was giving him his treatment.

"Nothing came up on his tests, why did you request them?" Doctor Grey asked, taking a glance at Heaven.

"I just had a really bad dream. How many treatments does he have left?" Heaven replied, giving Daloni a look to tell him to stop.