twenty eight

"Let it out mama." Zylin whispered, hugging Heaven in the private bathroom. He had arrived at the hospital with the kids and they were in the waiting room being watched by Jayda.

"I can't do this!" Heaven yelled through her sobs, hugging Zylin's torso.

Heaven was having a mental breakdown. She felt like everything was weighing down on her. She didn't know what to do with Solana, and she was scared that she would never see Cane again.

"I'm so tired—I'm tired." She coughed through her cries.

"I brought danger to our family. To our kids. This is all on me. I'm sorry." Heaven said, explaining everything that she was feeling.

Zylin just allowed her to get everything out before he spoke. He made sure to listen to every word she said.

"I'm trying so hard to help everybody. Why is all of this happening?"

Heaven's loud coughs started filling the bathroom taking over her cries. Her eyes were bloodshot red, her hair was in a messy bun and she still had blood stained on her hands.

"Breathe Heaven." Zylin coached, pulling away to look at Heaven's face. He felt her forehead, and she was burning up hot. He got a paper towel and ran cold water over it dabbing her face.

"He came to the house to try and talk things out and I was being a complete bitch. T-That was probably my last time seeing him alive." Heaven whined.

"He gave me a second chance at life, I—I should've gave him another chance. I was being so cold." She added on.

"Heaven this is a wake up call. To cherish your loved ones every chance you get. Not to hold grudges. Not to let anyone leave mad. I pray to God that Cane in there fighting for his life, because you both need each other mama."

"I don't want you to leave me." Heaven admitted. Truthfully she was scared that Zylin would leave her because her house had got shot at.

"Baby what are you talking about?" Zylin asked, scrunching his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Mama leaving you never ever crossed my mind." Zylin slightly chuckled, pecking Heaven's pouted lips.

"I don't want our family to be in danger because of me." She sniffled.

"Baby it's not."

"Mama you just have to start putting yourself first. I know you love helping people, but what about you?"

"I know you don't want to hear this but you need to give yourself a break. Take some time for yourself to do the things that you love. Baby I know you want to save the world and everyone in it, but you can't." Zylin spoke.

"Your mental health is deteriorating because you're trying to make sure everyone is happy. When we get married, we take vows to stick together through any trial or tribulation. We gone get through this together, I' not leaving you Heaven." Zylin stated, taking his thumb wiping under her eyes.

"You don't have to do everything. Whoever shot at your house, trust and believe they gone be found and it's gone be handled. It's my job to protect our family." He added on.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Heaven pouted.

Zylin chuckled, patting her face with the damp paper towel again. "We in this together forever, 4lyfers." He smiled.

"4lyfers for sure." Heaven chuckled, standing on her tippy toes to get a kiss. He wasted no time planting one at her request.

"I love you." He said in between kisses. He made sure to tell her every chance he got how much he loved her. It was clear that Zylin wasn't going anywhere, he was upset that Heaven thought he was.