forty eight

"Waddup Heaven, where ya boy?" Derrick asked walking in behind Kelson. Kelson and Derrick was meeting at Heaven's house because Zylin needed to talk to them both about his tattoo parlor.

"He on the way. Can y'all keep it down though, I just got Daloni to go to sleep." Heaven replied, closing the front door behind him. She thought Kelson was cool, but she didn't like Derrick at all.

"Yeah where Dooda?" Kelson asked, plopping down on the couch.

"She in the room with Solana. I'm about to go take a shower. Please keep y'all voices down." Heaven sighed, taking her messy curls out of the ponytail.

"I here you sis." Kelson chuckled.

Heaven disappeared to her room, going through the connected bathroom to turn on the shower. She knew Zylin would come home soon, so she wanted to be already cleaned and ready for bed when he got there.

After she saw the steam coming from the shower head, she smiled nodding her head in satisfaction. She went to the bathroom closet to grab her Dr. Bronner Lavendar Oil Body Wash, and her Dove Pampering Soap.

"This about to be so refreshing after the day I had." She sighed, stripping from her clothes. She wrapped herself in a white towel, and went to the sink to apply her face mask.

When she opened the drawer, she heard her bedroom door open. She assumed it was either one of the kids or Zylin, so she ignored it. She then cupped her hands under the water, and splashed it on her face.

As soon as she was about to apply the face mask, she looked up and saw Derrick standing behind her, with his shirt off. "Um what the fuck you doing?" She mugged.

"Let me show you how a real man supposed to treat you. Zylin ain't worth shit. He ain't good enough for you." Derrick, Zylin's homeboy, said.

Heaven burst out laughing at how delusional Derrick looked. As soon as she parted her lips to say something, Zylin entered the bedroom tucking the ring box in his pocket.

When he looked up he saw his naked girlfriend and his half naked homeboy in the bathroom together. "Yo what the fuck is this?!" He fumed.

"Baby I swear it's not what you think." Heaven shook her head, holding the towel tightly around her body. She knew the situation looked messy, and she knew there was about to be chaos.

"The fuck your mean it ain't what I think? Nigga why the fuck you in the bathroom?" Zylin mugged.

"Baby, I was about to get i—Fuck that Heaven, I just heard you laughing. So what you think this nigga funny now?!" Zylin snapped, interrupting her sentence.

"I don't!" Heaven shouted.

"Bro it ain't even like that on the real." Derrick chuckled, putting his shirt back on. "I been told you that you needed to watch out for her, she invited me in here."

"No the fuck I didn't. I was literally about to put on a face mask, I looked up and he was standing there." Heaven frowned, turning off the shower.

"Mommy, can I get juice?" Nevaeh asked, walking into the room seeing her heated parents and her least favorite uncle.

"Yes, now hurry and let me finish talking with your dad baby." Heaven sighed, nodding her head.

"No Nevaeh, go put your shoes on. We out!" Zylin yelled, mugging Heaven. "Now Dooda!" He said, glancing to see Nevaeh still standing in her same spot.

"Zylin why are you doing all of this? I'm clearly telling you the truth. I just told you what happened." Heaven asked, seeing Nevaeh run out of the room.