four

"You okay? Seem distracted tonight." Kenzie asked Bambii exiting the stage. Kenzie and Bambii were good co workers and had been working together for a while so when something was off with either of them they noticed.

"Just a lot on my mind." Bambii mumbled, walking in front of Joe back to the locker room with Kenzie on her side. Kenzie always watched Bambii's performance and sometimes it was vice versa.

"Well whatever it is, you'll get through it." Kenzie nodded. Kenzie was a petite brunette with a hour glass frame. Even though she was white, she had great rhythm. Besides stripping, Kenzie was in college for accounting.

Bambii ignored Kenzie and walked straight to her vanity. As usual she was ready to go. She just wanted to be with Daloni. Kenzie didn't understand what Bambii was going through, so her words didn't mean anything to her.

Bambii saw Kenzie as a cool person, just not friend material. In fact, nobody was really friend material to Bambii. She couldn't trust anybody, but she was also scared to let anybody in.

Bambii walked to her locker and noticed that it was open. She got closer to see her things tampered with. The coloring sheets that she kept from Daloni was torn into pieces. "They chose the wrong motherfucking time." She chuckled quickly taking her heels off. She put her hair in a quick bun and went back to the actual locker room.

"Who did it?" She simply asked.

Everyone looked around with confused faces wondering what she was talking about. That only pissed her off more. She hated when people acted dumb. "Who the fuck went in my shit?"

"It was Diamond." Solana quickly pointed. Bambii didn't fuck with snitches, but when it came to her money everyone had better sang like a bird.

"Girl ain touch yo stuff." Diamond chuckled, waving Bambii off. Diamond knew that she was lying. She broke the locks on Bambii's locker while she was performing. Hoping to find money, all she saw was coloring sheets that Daloni colored and pepper spray.

Even though money wasn't stolen, Diamond still violated Bambii, and for that she needed to be taught a lesson.

Without even thinking, Bambii ran up on Diamond dragging her out of the vanity chair. She thought about giving a fair fight but Bambii didn't care. She started punching Diamond in the face repeatedly seeing nothing but red.

Everyone was cheering Bambii on, while some recorded. Bambii had put both of her hands around Diamond's neck and started choking her out. Ignoring the blood leaking from her knuckles and Diamond's mouth, Bambii used one of her fist to punch Diamond directly in the nose making a popping sound.

"Bambii get up!" Cane yelled trying to pry her off. Joe stood by the door shaking his head. He had been watching the whole thing and while his job was to stop all brawls he felt like Diamond deserved what she had coming.

"Cane get the fuck away from me!" She yelled taking her other hand off of Diamond's neck and standing up. Everyone in the room watched as Diamond tried to stand up but failed miserably.

"Yo go to my office and calm yo fucking ass down!" Cane yelled in Bambii's face.

"This bitch fucked with my shit and you want me to calm down. Y'all better stop fucking playing with me in this bitch." Bambii yelled, looking at everyone. Cane grabbed Bambii by her arm and took them to his office.

"Get your hands off of me!" Bambii yelled, punching Cane in the face. Cane stepped back and as he started tasting blood in his mouth. He wasn't gonna hold it against her because he knew she was mad.

"Joe go get my shit!" She added. Joe was already on it. As soon as Cane took Bambii he went to pack all of her stuff up.

Cane watched Bambii pace around the room angrily. He shook his head and sat behind his desk. Of course he wasn't gonna fire her, he would be hurting himself.