fifty

Days later...

"Daloni say cheese, show your teeth." Heaven chuckled, squatting down to his level. Daloni mugged the camera, crossing his arms over his chest. He tired of pictures.

"Vae won't let me play on it." Daloni pouted, pointing to Nevaeh playing on her iPad.

"Papa stop whining. Now smile for your picture. Today is a special day and it's all about you." Heaven replied, brushing any piece of lint she saw off of Daloni's clothes.

"Cheeeee." Daloni smiled, showing his small white teeth. Heaven snapped a couple pictures, saving them for later.

Today was the big day for Daloni. They were at the hospital for Daloni's ringing of the bell. He had already had his last treatment, and Dr. Grey had already ran his test. The whole pediatric staff joined the family for the special celebration.

Heaven had dressed Nevaeh up in a pretty white dress and small wedge heels. Daloni had on a nice tailored navy blue suit, and she had on casual blue dress that stopped just below her thighs.

"Mommy, my daddy is calling." Nevaeh announced, showing Heaven her phone. Heaven unblocked herself from Zylin's phone the night of the shooting, and now she able to receive all of his calls again.

Heaven took the phone and answered the FaceTime call. She slightly smiled, seeing Zylin licking his lips at her. The bullet that injured Zylin's neck didn't do any major damage. He was lucky that it didn't hit any arteries or veins. He did loose a lot of blood resulting in Solana giving two pints.

"Did he do it yet?" Zylin asked, trying to look all in Heaven's background. He hated that he couldn't be there for Daloni physically. This was the biggest milestone, and he wasn't happy that he had to watch it through a phone.

"I don't yike you!" Daloni mugged, bucking at Sharon who tried to hug him. Heaven looked up from her phone, squinting her eyes at Daloni who had his arms crossed over his chest.

"Lady my papa say no." Nevaeh mugged, picking Daloni up and setting him on her hip.

"Aye bad asses bring y'all ass back over here." Cane chuckled, laughing at Sharon's facial expression. Of course he couldn't miss Daloni's special milestone. He had gifted him a crate full of toy trucks and his first chain.

Heaven only shook her head, giggling. She didn't like Sharon either, so she wasn't phased by the lady's embarrassing facial expression.

"Jayda we miss you, it's not the same without you or Heaven." Dr. Grey admitted, standing next to both women with Daloni's test results.

"Aw, sometimes chapters in our lives close and it's time to start on something new. We're moving the hell out of Chicago." Jayda replied.

"We? As in both of y'all?" Dr. Grey asked.

"Yup. We were waiting on this day so papa could have a fresh start along with the rest of us." Heaven smiled. Heaven had told Jayda about her and the family possibly moving, and Jayda had got very upset.

Heaven was her best friend and Zylin was her godbrother. Jayda had sat down with her family and asked them how they would feel about moving, and surprisingly Anthony didn't care. However Angel was a little sad because she thought that if they moved her baby dolls would be taken away from her.

After Jayda explained to Angel that nothing would happen to her dolls, Angel gave in and was on board with moving with her parents.

"You better not, don't play with me Daloni." Heaven gritted, eyeing Daloni who was about to kick the wall.