thirty nine

Heaven stood at the door yawning in one of Zylin's hoodie and a pair of shorts. She was waiting for him to come inside, since he had asked to come over.

"Where yo clothes?" Zylin asked, sliding in the door.

"Nigga it's past midnight, what I'm putting clothes on for?" Heaven replied, closing and locking the door behind him. She turned the lights off in the house and followed him through the hallway.

Zylin opened the door to Daloni's room to see him sleeping at the bottom of his bed with his thumb in his mouth. He closed the door and then went to Nevaeh's room, seeing her sprawled out in the middle of her bed.

Satisfied that both kids were sleep, he went to Heaven's room and closed the door behind him. "Wake up mane."

"Zylin I had a bad day, I just want to sleep." Heaven mumbled.

"Talk to me about it." He shrugged, taking his shirt off and laying back on her California King Bed. Heaven always loved big beds, so that she could have more room.

"Your duck toy told dooda that I'm not her mom." Heaven mumbled.

Zylin's head snapped in Heaven's direction. "On foenem she told Nevaeh that?" He mugged.

"Yes. We actually had a fight. I feel so bad because it all happened in front of the kids. It's like I blacked out, I couldn't stop until I saw blood." Heaven sighed, now resting her back on the headboard.

"Yo ya heads registered, you could've went to jail Heav." Zylin shook his head.

"I know Zylin, but it's like the bitch kept provoking me. She wanted to get that ass beat, and her wish was finally granted." Heaven replied, picking at her nails.

"That girl weird." Zylin mumbled.

"Y'all both are. She wasn't weird when you went to vent to her about our relationship." Heaven stated, squinting her eyes at Zylin. They had never talked about the events that took place at Jayda's house.

Zylin smacked his lips. "Wasn't even like that Heaven." Heaven rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Of course she missed Zylin. She missed everything about their relationship, but she wanted to hear why he felt comfortable with talking about her to Cadence.

"First off, I was not fucking her while we was in our talking stage. I was with you almost every day. Me and her hooked up one drunk night and we got crazy. Then we just started fucking around. I been cut her off before we even started talking." Zylin stated.

"Fuck all that. Why you talked about me to her, knowing we didn't see eye to eye?" Heaven asked.

"Heaven I don't know. I'm being honest I don't know. I told her that some of the shit that happened while we was together was new to me. I just ain't know how to deal with it." Zylin said.

"Well why you ain't come to me?"

"Because I didn't know how. You already had enough on your plate. I didn't want to break up, I don't know why she said, that I said, I didn't know if we should still be together. I said that I was scared to be with you, because I didn't know if you would ever get killed dealing with them creep ass niggas." Zylin explained.

"I mean I understand that, but we were in a relationship. You're telling me everything that you said right now, so I'm not understanding why you didn't then." Heaven replied.

"I don't know. I just know I miss you Heaven. A nigga ain't slept good every since we broke up." Zylin admired.

Heaven smirked, throwing a pillow at him. "That baby missed me. I'm really pressure."