twenty five

Nevaeh rubbed her eyes, yawning walking in the living room to see what was for breakfast. She stopped when she saw the unfamiliar girl peeking out of the front door.

Crossing her arms over her chest and shifting her weight to her left leg she cleared her throat. "Who is you and why you in my mama house?" Nevaeh didn't even notice that she called Heaven her mama.

Solana jumped startled by Nevaeh's voice. She had been up all night checking the front door to make sure Diamond didn't break in.

"Hello who is you?" Nevaeh asked.

"Solana." Solana replied.

"Move Vae!" Daloni said, pushing her to the side to get to the refrigerator. He was on a mission to his milk in the refrigerator and she was in his way.

"Don't push me!" Nevaeh frowned, pushing Daloni to the floor.

Daloni stood to his feet, falling back over. Once he regained his balance he went in front of Nevaeh. "Sorry." He said, reaching his arms up.

"It's okay." Nevaeh replied, struggling to put him on her hip.

"Now back to you, what you doing here?" Nevaeh asked.

"Girl stop asking folks questions and go to the kitchen." Heaven said, walking in the living room to see Solana standing by the door looking scared.

"I'm just asking." Nevaeh mumbled, going to the kitchen like Heaven had told her.

"You okay?" Heaven asked Solana.

"Yea I was just making sure she didn't come here." Solana nodded. Diamond had traumatized Solana so much that she was scared to close her eyes.

"She won't boo. Did you get any sleep?" Heaven frowned, looking at Solana's low and red eyes.

"No not really. Maybe I should just go back." Solana replied.

"And why should you?"

"Because she'll be mad. I don't wanna cause any trouble between anybody." Solana sighed. Diamond had told her that she should never disrespect her. Solana felt like she was disrespecting Diamond.

Heaven just stared at Solana. She just couldn't see how Diamond brain washed such a young and innocent girl. There was no reason Solana should be so scared the way that she was.

She didn't want to force Solana to stay anywhere. "Solana I can't force you to do anything, but Diamond brain washed your mind having you think that you are suppose to obey her."

"She said in order for me to receive my blessings that I have to respect her because she owns me." Solana said.

"She doesn't own you Solana. You're not a object. You're a person, who was taken advantage of." Heaven sighed.

"I don't have anything. No money, nowhere to stay." Solana mumbled.

"Where's all the money that you made from dancing?" Heaven frowned. Even though she knew Solana wasn't making that much, she knew Cane was still paying her.

"Diamond made me give it to her. She said she'll use it to take care of me, and that I shouldn't worry about it."

Heaven shook her head, wiping her hands on her shorts. Everytime she heard Diamond's name she got angry.

"If you want to stay you're welcome to stay here. If you go back, be careful." Heaven said, standing up. She hoped that Solana would stay, but she knew people who were brain washed usually went back to the person who caused the real damage.