chapter 27- q&a

"hi chat!" tubbo says enthusiastically as viewers start to flow in. he titled the stream "Q&A WITH TUBBO, TOMMY, AUBREY, AND WILBUR :D" which grabs a lot of people's attention.

tubbo turns on his camera and reveals the four of us sitting down in chairs near his computer.

"WHAT'S UP, BOYS?" tommy shouts at the camera. the chat fills with excitement. we didn't tell anyone about this meet-up, so this is the first time anyone besides us four (and niki, obviously) know about it.

"you guys might remember this squad from mcc. which we got second place in. but that doesn't matter!" tubbo says.

"number one in our hearts," aubrey chimes in.

"number one in our hearts," tubbo confirms. "but the lime llamas are back! hanging out in real life! and we're doing a q&a!"

RanbooLive: WHERE WAS MY INVITE D:

"ranboo!" tubbo scolds. "you weren't on lime llamas! you weren't invited!"

Ph1Lza: TFTI

Ph1Lza: TFTI

Ph1Lza: TFTI

Ph1Lza: TFTI

Ph1Lza: TFTI

"you guys are so annoying!" tommy says. "phil and ranboo, if you keep spamming the chat you're off the mod team!"

the spamming stopped shortly after that. i laugh at how easy it is to get those two to shut up.

"anyway!" tubbo announces. "as you can see this is a q&a! so ask us questions! give us everything you got! the spiciest questions you have!"

"i wouldn't go that far," i say.

"nonsense! i want it all!"

"first kiss stories?" tommy reads off. "starting with a bang, are we? well. i've kissed many women in my lifetime. no, many women have kissed me. they always tell me, 'tommyinnit, you are so handsome. please kiss me.' and how can i turn the ladies down?"

"you've never kissed anyone, have you?" aubrey asks skeptically. tommy inhales sharply before responding.

"no."

aubrey snorts.

"sounds about right."

"well, what about you, miss know-it-all? kissed anyone yet?"

"i've kissed two boys, as a matter of fact."

this makes my ears perk up.

"who?" i ask immediately. i regret it as soon as i open my mouth. i must look jealous and i know tommy is going to pester me about this when stream ends.

"possessive now, are we?" tommy asks with a smirk.

or he'll ask me on stream and embarrass me in front of a couple hundred thousand people.

"no. just curious. don't be weird, tommy."

"well, one was my first boyfriend and the other was alex."

"alex as in... quackity?" tubbo asks rather loudly.

"yeah? he's my boyfriend, you know."

no need to remind me.