2

After finishing the "Am I beautiful" conversation with tears in her eyes, Yun Qingqing regained control of her body.

    She really wanted to burst into tears.

    Not only her, even the villain Lu Che looked at her eyes, but also obviously showed a little surprise.

    The good thing is that his expression did not change much, just stared at her with a pair of deep phoenix eyes, the flawless face like a cold jade, seemingly a calm and quiet.

    It is worthy of the villain, tarzan collapse in front of the color does not change, the woman crazy in the left and the eyes do not transient.

    The good thing is that Yun Qingqing had read this person's life, know that he is calm and quiet under the hidden undercurrents.

    The villain Lu Che, this is a stepmother personally cut alive chopped up and then thrown into the street, white skin black heart filling ...... big dumplings.

    Treating enemies, he has always been as cruel and ruthless as the autumn wind sweeping the fallen leaves.

    Yun Qingqing hurriedly back up three steps, and he pulled away, in case he kicked her back into the lake.

    Seeing her in a defensive posture, the corners of Lu Che's mouth tugged gently, showing slight mockery.

    "Heh ......"

    Then, he let out an extremely soft laugh.

    His voice was extremely nice, chilly with some intoxicating flavor, like a pot of snow under the plum tree buried under the spring, the fragrance wafted out when it was first opened.

    For example, Yun Qingqing's strong will power was also dazzled by his voice for a while.

    When she reacted, Lu Che had taken a few steps forward and was only an elbow's distance away from her.

    The two were so close that Yun Qingqing could even see the delicate texture of his skin clearly. Under the light sunlight, his originally snow-white skin was like crystal clear glass, so dreamy that it felt a little unreal.

    Is this really a man? Why is it better looking than her a woman?

    Yun Qingqing silently recited the Clear Heart Mantra, bowed her body and slowly squatted down.

    Then, she picked up a pebble with her right hand.

    She remembered that the original body had done many excessive things to Lu Che.

    For example, last month, the original body at the chrysanthemum appreciation meeting called Lu Che is "the sweeper who killed his mother", so he became the laughing stock of everyone; last year, she also sent someone to create a car accident on his way to the examination, so that he did not participate in the meeting, and even lost the examination qualification.

    The old hatreds add up, and Lu Che and her are enemies.

    Therefore, in the face of Lu Che, who has a grudge against her, she must protect herself.

    If he dares to make a move on her, she will jump up and use this stone again, and slap him hard on the head ......

    I do not know if the ancient self-defense excess will be beheaded, with the Yun family's status today and the Lu family's attitude toward Lu Che, she used the pebble to shoot Lu Che, should not be too much of a problem.

    After rehearsing the self-defense action in her head, Yun Qingqing gritted her teeth and said shiveringly, "Don't come over! If you come over again, I, I will die with you!"