40

The emperor ordered people to go to the South Palace to invite Zhao Che, and no one even stopped them.

    Although Emperor Jiahe was not happy that the emperor invited Zhao Che to the court, but he could not say it.

    The hundred officials standing behind Emperor Jiahe also kept a strange silence like Emperor Jiahe, no one was willing to be the bird in the head.

    The emperor had come back from the Turk's country to see his son and enjoy his family. The abolished prince Zhao Che is not an unforgivable person.

    What's more, since the fall of Liu Shan, Wu Taifu found out a lot of Liu Shan corruption and felony, and vowed to request a thorough investigation of Liu Shan's Zhao Che, his image is slowly changing for the better.

    As for the words "Crown Prince", they just think that the Emperor had a slip of the tongue, there is always a chance to tell the Emperor that the Crown Prince has long been abolished, and now he is the Grand Prince.

    Zhao Che finished packing up early, wearing court clothes in the side hall waiting, the eunuchs came to invite him, he soon arrived at the Golden Palace.

    Although, last night Zhao Che and the emperor had already met, today when they formally met, he was still moved to tears and bowed to his father, "Father, my son was late in coming and made my father suffer in Turkic."

    After not seeing him for ten years, his son finally grew up, and the emperor personally helped Zhao Che up and patted his hand, "Che'er, the days of confinement in the Southern Palace were really hard for you."

    Hearing the emperor mention the "southern palace confinement", the courtiers could not help but show subtle expressions, but as the father and son of the Heavenly Family gathered together, they had to make a touching appearance and echoed the tears.

    The emperor and Zhao Che exchanged a few pleasantries, and a courtier, under the eyes of Emperor Jiahe, took the initiative to stand out and said to Emperor Jiahe, "It is not early now, so please preside over the court meeting, Your Majesty."

    Emperor Jia He cleared his throat, went to support the hand of the emperor and said, "Brother, you have come a long way, the journey is hard, why don't you rest first, let my brother handle the political affairs."

    Emperor Jiahe said politely, but his words revealed that he did not want the emperor to participate in political affairs.

    The emperor looked at his brother with raised eyebrows and said, "Political affairs? I am here today to deal with an important political matter."

    Emperor Jiahe's smile coalesced on his face, and he had an ominous feeling in his heart: "What political matter is it?"

    "Naturally, it is the matter of my imperial son's crown princeship." The emperor raised his eyebrows and questioned the Jiahe emperor, "My son has been respectful and thrifty since he was a child, and his wisdom and talent are the backbone of the country, so he can succeed the future emperor, why was he deposed as the crown prince when you were the emperor? You then confined him to the South Palace, you think my son is a pig and a dog!"

    "The Emperor ......" looked at the aggressive appearance of the Emperor, the Jiahe Emperor opened his mouth, unable to say anything to refute.

    It's not that he can't say it, it's that he can't say it.

     The Emperor doesn't want to treat the eldest prince like this! It's because the eldest prince made a mistake, first he was abolished because of the case of the concubine Lan, and then he used the technique of aversion to victory in the palace, that's why ......"