8

Night falls, the forest is extraordinarily quiet.

    The duo found a small cave and planned to spend the night in the cave.

    "Give me the bow on your back." Lu Che said.

    Yun Qingqing simply took down the whole box and opened it to him: "There are swords, knives, daggers, ropes, iron spikes, darts, what else do you want?"

    Looking at the box full of weapons, for a moment, Lu Che actually suspected that she had come prepared.

    Sensing his probing eyes, Yun Qingqing hurriedly explained, "I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hunt, so I brought a bunch of weapons to prepare for cheating."

    Lu Che did not move, took out his bow and arrows and ten feather arrows, and picked up the woman's knife.

    Yun Qingqing eyelids can not help but jump, he really like to use the knife, may be hacking people into the habit.

    Lu Che saw her expression change, I do not know what strange things she was thinking.

    He commanded her to go out to work: "cave door tied two ropes, respectively tied to the left and right sides of the trunk, tied tight. Scatter these ten iron spikes outside, and mark the position."

    "Little one obeys the order." Yun Qingqing smilingly answered, took the rope and iron spikes and ran outside.

    She had no experience in wilderness survival, so she did what Lu Che said.

    However, the traps that Lu Che asked her to set up did not look like they were ...... for protection against pursuers, but rather like they were for protection against wild animals.

    She asked the little system in her head, "There won't really be fierce beasts coming, will there?"

    The little system knocked melon and said, "This is a paddock, it is normal to have animals nearby, but I have not found any beasts for the time being, I will alert you if I find them."

    With the little system as a plug-in, Yun Qingqing was at ease.

    After setting up the surroundings, Yun Qingqing sat down by the fire to rest, she forked up the clean sparrows and roasted them, but in a moment, the cave was filled with the smell of char.

    She also had a few cleaned small animals by her side, all of which Lu Che had shot down halfway through the journey.

    In the past, she always thought that Lu Che was a weak scholar, but she never thought that he had good accuracy.

    The man with good aim must be good at riding and shooting. The Marquis of Annan is really blind, treating such a treasure as Lu Che as a grass.

    Yun Qingqing was so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't notice that the sparrow had been roasted. Lu Che, who was sitting aside, was disturbed by the smell of paste and said, "Give it to me."

    "You just roasted a rabbit for me at noon, I can't bother you anymore." Yun Qingqing smiled sarcastically.

    The villainous big brother's leg injury had not yet healed, so he had to be allowed to rest for a while longer.

    Lu Che gave her a look, "Baked like this, can you eat it?"

    Yun Qingqing looked down and found that her sparrow had been roasted into a black charcoal.

    This was a nationally recognized first-class carcinogen, and indeed could not be eaten.

    She handed over the rest of the ingredients with kindness and made a bow towards Lu Che, smiling ingratiatingly, "Grand Duke Lu, please."