76

The dinner was held as scheduled.

    Although the cultivators of the human race did not like the status of male pets, they did not dare to be too pretentious because they were still holding the magic weapon in Yun Qingqing's hands.

    Therefore, no one dared to come over in casual clothes, and each simply dressed up.

    Only one person was present in full costume, and that was the male cultivator of the demon race who had been looking for opportunities to hook up with Yun Qingqing.

    I saw that he was wearing a black demon armor, which had no sleeves, exposing his strong muscular arms.

    Yun Qingqing has been in ancient times for quite a few years. Today, he suddenly saw someone wearing a sleeveless shirt, and he was a muscular man, and he felt very hot.

    But the male cultivator of the demon race still liked to get close to Yun Qingqing. He held a wine glass and toasted her cup by cup, but Yun Qingqing refused to drink it, so he poured himself hard.

    Seeing that the other party was full of sincerity, Yun Qingqing was really sorry, so he drank a small half cup casually.

    After only half a cup of belly, Yun Qingqing felt hot all over, and a faint blush appeared on her cheeks. When she looked at people, her eyes were extremely blurred, as if they were covered with a layer of mist.

    The male cultivators present looked at Yun Qingqing's changes, and they suddenly discovered that the princess of the demon clan was actually pretty good-looking.

    Different from the female cultivator of the human race, each of the women of the demon race has their own style, especially Yun Qingqing. Because of her mixed blood, she has both the innocence and simplicity of the rabbit race, her gestures, and the natural charm of the fox race.

    In modern terms, her whole temperament is pure and lustful.

    All the male cultivators looked at her with straight eyes, and a human cultivator also had the courage to make a toast.

    Yun Qingqing knew that his drinking power was not good, so he didn't dare to drink any more.

    Qi Yang sat down worriedly, watching the male cultivators flattering Yun Qingqing, anxious in his heart.

    No, if senior brother doesn't come out to take care of her, Yun Qingqing will be hooked away.

    When he went out today, he specifically said this at Bai Che's door. I don't know if he will come over tonight.

    Ugh.

    After Qi Yang sighed, he lowered his head and took a sip of wine.

    At this moment, the door of the banquet hall was slammed open with a "bang" sound.

    With a happy expression on Yun Qingqing's face, Huo Di stood up from the chair.

    Bai Che finally... was she forced out?

    Yun Qingqing quickly stuck out his head and looked in the direction outside the door.

    "Qingqing!"

    A sharp voice sounded, and the tactful tone was full of grievances, like a resentful woman who was abandoned.

    Hearing this voice, Yun Qingqing's complexion changed, her whole body froze, someone from the door rushed towards her quickly, and a violent pounce knocked her to the ground.

    "Tu Shanyan! Quickly get out of the way for me?!"

    Yun Qingqing was so embarrassed that Tu Shanyan threw him on the ground, and pushed him away with a cold face.