42 The return of the poisonous doctor with a vengeance

[Please select:]

    [1: Geez Loo, you are really blind!]

    [2: You are dumb, from now on you have to be a quiet little fairy.]

    After jumping into the lake and drinking poison, Yun Qingqing thought that the main system's way of torturing people had come to an end, but he never thought that when he came to the third world, the main system would develop a new set of play.

    Now, what is in front of Yun Qingqing is to choose what kind of aftermath, in another way, what kind of disability.

    "From the title, the aftermath of choosing 1 is blindness, and if you choose 2, it's mute ......" Yun Qingqing bit her lips and cried out in aggravation.

    Boing boing, her life is so bitter.

    How can it be so hard to chase a man!

    She wiped a handful of bitter tears to herself in her head, listened to the familiar system countdown, and said with a mixture of grief and anger, "I choose 2."

    This time the multiple choice questions do not even have to think, the villain looks so handsome, if the eyes are blind you can not see anything, can only choose 2.

    "You have chosen 2: You are dumb, from now on you will be a quiet little fairy."

    After answering, this time, Yun Qingqing did not have any feeling of being possessed by the system, after a while, her throat suddenly hurt, as if she had been burned by fire, her mouth was full of fishy sweetness.

    "Ah." Yun Qingqing involuntarily, raised her hand, covered her throat, and let out a painful scream.

    At this time, Lin Che has walked to her body, Yun Qingqing raised his head, just in time to see the hem, the green hem embroidered with green bamboo pattern, revealing a white clean pants legs and a pair of cloud shoes, because the road is muddy, his white clean shoes are stained with scattered mud spots, Yun Qingqing habitually raised his hand, using his own sleeves to wipe away the dirty dirt on his shoes.

    "Hmm?" Lin Che's curious voice came from above her head, his voice was as good as ever, as clear as a mountain spring and as elegant as the forest wind, "Why are you able to move?"

    Yun Qingqing heart said bad, the villain always love clean, she will not be able to resist picking at him once she sees him stained with dirty things ...... As a result, she did not hold back and moved directly on.

    But ...... Yun Qingqing immediately found something wrong, why can she move?

    Not waiting for her to think about it, Lin Che has half squatted down and reached out towards Yun Qingqing.

    Yun Qingqing's chin was tipped up by his cold hand, and as her eyes were drawn up, she was then met with a pair of probing eyes.

    "Open your mouth." His deep eyes stared straight at her, and then coldly ordered.

    Yun Qingqing swept a glance at the knife he was holding in his right hand, and obediently, slightly opened her own mouth.

    Yun Qingqing thought to herself, "What's the point of asking him to open his mouth?

    As she was thinking, Lin Che frowned slightly, dragged Yun Qingqing's chin upward, then hung his head and slowly approached her.

    Yun Qingqing was forced to tilt her head, looking at his gradually enlarged face and slightly pursed red lips, her eyes widened in shock.

    No way!

    How can she be so attractive? How can she be so attractive that her man can't hold on to her at the sight of her?