21

Although the Marquess of Annan was vicious to her stepson, to her own son, Lu Cong, she hated to pluck off the stars of her birth to him.

    Faced with the oppression of his aunt and grandmother, the Marquess of Annan resisted the pressure for the sake of her son's future and refused to let the two cousins marry Lu Cong as his concubine.

    Her principle is only one thing, the two cousin ladies as a noble concubine no problem, as the main wife and flat wife absolutely no way.

    The unfaithful behavior of the Marquess of Annan not only offended the two elders, but also angered the forces behind the two elders.

    The two elders broke off their friendship with the Annan Marquis on the spot and said that they would not deal with the Annan Marquis in the future.

    At this time, just out of the red pond room, the Annan Marquis, when he learned that he lost two in-laws relationship overnight, angry a backwards. Even if his own father was alive, he could not stop his pursuit of power, let alone the Marquess of Annan.

    He lost two in-laws for nothing, and when he attends future marquis gatherings, he is afraid he will not be able to lift his head.

    So, the angry Marquis of Annan rushed directly into the room of the Marquess of Annan and scolded her.

    In the old days, the Marquis of Annan did not say a single heavy word to the Marquess.

    The woman was reprimanded and cried on the spot, and after one night, I heard that her eyes were crying into walnuts.

    The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the market.

    The first son, Lu Che, is more and more obedient to the Marquis of Annan.

    This night, Hongtang began to Annan Hou blow pillow talk: "Other official wives make friends with each other in private, for their husbands to pull help, but our family's youngest grandmother, she sits at home withered every day. The youngest grandmother has never attended a gathering of official wives, and if this continues, I'm afraid it will be detrimental to the youngest master's career."

    An Nan Hou thought back carefully, he had indeed never seen Madam Hou take Yun Qingqing out.

    "This Mrs. Hou, she is really becoming more and more unbelievable! How can she disregard the greater good of my marquis for her own personal gain?" The Marquis of Annan always had only one person in his eyes, and now that Lu Che was his heart, he gradually began to see clearly the little thoughts of the Marquess.

    "Marquis don't be angry, I also risked my life to tell Marquis this matter for his own good. You must not tell Mrs. Hou, or else Hongtang will have to eat the hanging again." Hongtang wailed and cried.

    "I love you, you are still afraid that she will eat you!" The Marquis of Annan put his arm around Hongtang's waist and said dotingly.

    Hongtang broke into laughter, twisted his body, like a snake wrapped around it, enchantingly said: "I knew that the marquis loves me the most ......"

    In the Marquis of Annan's residence, even the subordinates clearly felt that the Marquis and the Marquess were not in good terms and were gradually moving towards a breakup.

    "Tell young grandmother's a good news!" The maid rushed in the door and said towards Yun Qingqing, "The Marquis sent word for the young grandmother and the young master to attend the plum blossom appreciation party at the Yimei Plum Garden next month."

    Yun Qingqing knew about the Plum Blossom Viewing Party in the Plum Blossom Garden.

    The plum blossom appreciation party seems to be organized by the Empress, but in fact, the real organizer is the Emperor.