60

After Lin Che brought the second master Tang back to the dark pile, he ordered people to escort him to the dungeon.

    Fortunately, Tang Yunqing had already fallen asleep and did not see the scene of his second uncle being escorted down by Lin Che.

    Yun Qingqing felt like a little follower, following Lin Che with bated breath, very curious about his next move.

    When he returned to his room, Lin Che put his arm around her on the couch, looked at her with downcast eyes and said, "How many things do you have in your little brain? Why do you always like to worry about me?"

    Every time she worried about him, it made him feel extra painful.

    If he did not have those bad things, the two of them live a quiet life, how good it would be.

    Yun Qingqing lowered her head, her eyes dodging, not daring to look up at him.

    The matter of Lin Che is her matter, how can she look at him in the mud and feet?

    The Tang family is not a small family, even if Lin Che has a great ability, it is impossible to kill all the Tang family with his own power.

    Yun Qingqing scratched her head and asked the little system in her head, "If I finish the task of saving the people, but Lin Che killed many people, is this task considered complete?"

    "Of course not!" The little system said, "Didn't you find that the difficulty of the mission in the third world has increased?"

    "Not at all." Yun Qingqing shook her head, since Tang Yunqing had been helping her earn points, she hadn't pondered over the system tasks for a long time, and always felt that the third world's tasks were similar to playing a business game.

    "The difficulty is not to save and rescue the people, but to complete the task under the prerequisite condition of ensuring a smooth world!" The little system shakes its head and says.

    "The world is smooth?" Yun Qingqing muttered, this was the first time she had heard of this concept.

    The little system poked her head: "That is, your previous mission - maintaining world peace!"

    The little system took out a small booklet and threw it into Yun Qingqing's hand, continuing, "Now that you have high authority, you can take a look at the knowledge related to the world. In our system's space, each novel is a world, and you came here as a traveler with the purpose of repairing the world that is about to collapse by correcting the villain's behavior."

    "So, if the villain goes on a killing spree within the world, the world will be badly damaged?" Yun Qingqing scanned the booklet and said to the little system.

    The little system nodded and said, "That's right."

    Although the mission of the third world required her and Lin Che to rescue the people, the prerequisite for completing this mission was that the world did not collapse, i.e. to ensure that the world was smooth. Therefore, this time, the world mission seemed easy, but actually contained two conditions.

    Since the second world, Yun Qingqing had already started to let herself go, and even raised a fight with the main system.

    She wasn't worried that the mission would fail, the big deal was that she and the little system would go to the trash realm to pick up trash, but if the whole world fell apart, she wouldn't be able to continue living well with Lin Che.

    "Then, will that affect his next life?" Yun Qingqing asked somewhat nervously.

    "After the mission fails, you will be thrown to the trash realm ...... What do you think he can do in his next lifetime?" The small system picked at his round chin, "He will go through the plot again according to the original storyline."