31

Since Zhao Che drank Yun Qingqing's medicinal food, I don't know if it was her illusion, she felt that he had changed recently.

    Zhao Che's change was mainly manifested in the fact that he gradually became emotionally stable and hadn't cursed for a long time.

    Eventually, Yun Qingqing and the eunuchs reached the same perception that Zhao Che was happy if he didn't curse.

    Therefore, the current Zhao Che should be very happy.

    Yun Qingqing took the gold given by Zhao Che and bought a lot of food and drink for Zhao Che through Xiao Liu's underground transactions.

    Zhao Che refused to eat every time, and in the end, the food all fell into her stomach.

    After only half a month, Yun Qingqing's face had rounded off at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Through the deal with Yun Qingqing, the middleman Xiao Liu also made a fortune. Driven by money, Xiao Liu was bold enough to sneak in and ask her, "Did you run into a female fortune ghost?"

    "Why do you always think that is a female ghost?" Yun Qingqing asked Xiao Liu, Zhao Che is obviously a big living person, there are still shadows under his feet, what is wrong with this Xiao Liu, always say he is a female ghost.

    "Long hair, red eyes, white clothes, barefoot ......" Xiao Liu grimaced at her for a while and said nervously, "I see a well behind her, he must have crawled out of the well, right? "

    After listening to his words, Yun Qingqing was speechless.

    Speaking of barefoot, Yun Qingqing remembered that it was Zhao Che's birth anniversary in a few days, and she planned to make a pair of shoes for him personally.

    "Send me the Embroidery Guide to read." Yun Qingqing took the initiative to bring up learning embroidery.

    The small system opened the book to her, and Yun Qingqing only read one page before she felt a headache: "I'd better go ask someone else for advice."

    The pictures in the guide book were too small, so it was hard to understand just by reading the words, so Yun Qingqing planned to get a quick solution, so she asked others for advice.

    There were many palace maids in the palace who knew how to sew, so Yun Qingqing found an old maid and learned sewing skills from her. She was so busy that there was no end to it. Even the time for delivering food was tight, and she threw the food box away and ran away when she arrived at the South Palace every day.

    Finally, on the third day, Yun Qingqing didn't succeed in throwing away the food box, but was blocked by Zhao Che.

    "Where are you going in a hurry?" Zhao Che stood in the doorway, not only with a gloomy face, but also with a do-not-approach aura, which made people feel that he was very unhappy from afar.

    Yun Qingqing re-lifted the food box on the ground and said towards him, "I've been very busy lately, so I didn't enter the door."

    "What is it?" Zhao Che suddenly couldn't help himself, snatching the food box from her hand and grabbing her wrist again with his left hand, "What's more important than coming to me? Have you forgotten that you are now my person."

    What the hell is this?

    "Don't leave again today!" Zhao Che ordered her forcefully.

    Yun Qingqing sighed.

    Luckily, she carried the embroidery sample on her back, and after Zhao Che left, she went to the palace maid's room to continue embroidering the shoes.