53

Yun Qingqing felt ashamed of herself.

    "I don't need a vigorous syringe!" Yun Qingqing grabbed the small book in the little system's hand.

    The little system was deliberately taunting her, meaning that she was too indisputable and had fainted after a few kisses from Lin Che.

    The little system scratched its round chin and said with a smile, "Then you can continue to stay in the space."

    The reason why Yun Qingqing fainted was because she didn't eat well nor sleep well yesterday, plus today's mood swings were too great and the basement lacked oxygen, so as soon as the person reached the ground, she lost her strength and fainted.

    The powerful syringe can help her recover her strength, if Yun Qingqing doesn't use it, her body will continue to be in a state of decompensation.

    Yun Qingqing abandoned herself to stay in the system space, anyway, now she does not need to worry about the outside, lying flat and let Lin Che serve.

    Looking at Yun Qingqing with an odd smile, the little system seriously suspected that there was something wrong with her mind and asked, "Master, it's not like you've never been served by a villain before, what's there to look forward to?"

    "What do you know, serving is one thing, but he's a great doctor in this life, of course it's interesting as hell." Yun Qingqing grinned, her mouth couldn't close for half a day.

    It was a pity that Lin Che couldn't put on a white coat and play a game with her, otherwise, the picture must have been very exciting.

    It was only after three hours had passed that Yun Qingqing woke up leisurely.

    Lin Che was sitting on her side and was staring at her unblinkingly. As soon as Yun Qingqing woke up, he hurriedly held her hand and said, "How do you feel?"

    Yun Qingqing shook her head at him and said with her mouth: "Nothing.

    Seeing that Yun Qingqing woke up, Lin Che was relieved and ran to the kitchen to bring back a bowl of congee for her.

    He held a small spoon and explained to her, "This is chicken soup and white rice congee, now you are weak, you should not eat anything too greasy, wait for a few days after your body recovers, I will make you something delicious."

    He had already seen that Yun Qingqing liked to eat all kinds of heavy things, however, her body had just recovered and it was not suitable to eat too spicy and sour food, so he planned to coax her to eat light for a few days first.

    Yun Qingqing asked him again: Do you want to drink medicine?

    She was afraid that Lin Che would feed her those bitter medicines.

    "No need." He scooped up a spoonful of porridge and brought the spoon to her mouth.

    Although Lin Che had studied poison for many years, he originally came from a doctor's background. Yun Qingqing was just plain exhausted now, so there was no need to force her to take medicine, and if she drank too much medicine, she would easily be like Liniang, who would not get much effect from drinking any medicine.

    Yun Qingqing tasted a mouthful of chicken soup porridge and was so happy that her eyes narrowed.

    Lin Che has always been very good at his craft, a bowl of ordinary chicken soup porridge, but he was boiled better than meat porridge. The porridge is soft, but not the kind of thin feeling, a little chew, the rice grain will slowly melt away.