71

"Who wants to harm you?"

    In an instant, Yun Qingqing raised her alert value to the highest level, and the two fake fox ears on top of her head even stood up.

    People's expressions when they are emotional can't be faked. Although Bai Che has a prejudice against Yun Qingqing, but seeing Yun Qingqing's nervous look, he has to admit that she is really worried about him.

    Bai Che looked down at her for a while, and said coldly, "Tu Shanyan."

    Yun Qingqing was stunned for a while, and then hesitantly replied: "...Oh."

    Tu Shanyan carried her behind her back . He has done too many bad things, and Yun Qingqing can't count how many times she has been tricked by him.

    However, due to her recent rejection of the Demon King's engagement, Tu Shanyan became the "Prince and Prince" of the Demon Race, so she now has to take a detour when she sees Tu Shanyan.

    Yun Qingqing felt really sorry in her heart, she even wanted to make up for Tu Shanyan.

    "He should be jealous of you... eat my vinegar." Yun Qingqing pursed her lips, her face flushed, and she said awkwardly.

    It's really embarrassing to let her admit her own charm.

    Tu Shanyan has always hated Bai Che and Qi Yang, and especially hated Bai Che. Every time he saw Bai Che, the air would automatically fill with a strong smell of sour and vinegar from the old altar. Seeing Yun Qingqing His eyes were also resentful like an abandoned woman.

    When people are jealous, it is easy to get confused. Yun Qingqing only hopes that Tu Shanyan will stop doing bad things, but there is no way to stop him from being jealous.

    Hearing her cheeky words, Bai Che got goosebumps all over. He stood up uneasy and said to her, "I'm afraid Tu Shanyan is not jealous of me."

    "Huh?" Turning around, is it not enough that Tu Shanyan is jealous of Bai Che, and finally hates him?

    "Do you remember that when I came to your room, he slapped me." Bai Che said.

    Of course, Yun Qingqing remembered that Tu Shanyan's paw hit so hard that it left a black paw print on Bai Che's lower abdomen. At that time, she was so distressed that she shed two tears.

    While thinking about it, Yun Qingqing's eyes couldn't help but aim at a certain part of his body, Bai Che hurriedly took a step back, coughed lightly, interrupting her too straightforward eyes, and said, "Yesterday I took back the natal law. I wanted to restore my cultivation level, but I found that I was blocked by some kind of air mass when I exercised the power, and even the spiritual energy could not run smoothly."

    Yun Qingqing watched his lips open and close, and found that she had said a word. did not understand.

    She suddenly regretted why she didn't study the basics of immortal cultivation, which made herself become an illiterate in the world of immortal cultivation.

    Bai Che thought she understood, and continued: "This aura has been staying in my dantian, and no matter how I resolve it, I can't get rid of it. Although I have suffered a lot of injuries recently, they are all just flesh wounds. Forget it, only the palm that Tu Shanyan hit me hurt my dantian."

    After listening to Yun Qingqing, she thought for a while, and summed up in a daze: "You mean that his palm is on you. An air mass was created in the dantian, and this air mass hindered your cultivation?"

    "Yes." Bai Che said calmly.

    Although he has already taken back the natal magic sword, due to the influence of this air mass, his cultivation is always half the effort.