72

Red flames flashed on the barbed whip, Yun Qingqing swung the whip towards Bai Che.

    It's just that she didn't exert any strength at all, and the flaming whip pulled down with a soft and lazy look, like a snake that was forcibly dragged out for business.

    Although Yun Qingqing said that he would not be merciful, he was still very light.

    Sure enough, with her blow, Bai Che didn't even lift his eyelids, turned to one side lightly, and avoided him.

    Yun Qingqing took a breath in an instant, and the whip smashed on the ground covered with demon spar, only two wisps of steam and smoke emerged, leaving no trace.

    too weak.

    "You didn't eat at noon?" Bai Che frowned, showing a look of shock. He never thought that the strength of the princess of the demon race would be so poor.

    How on earth did she get him dizzy? Bai Che was really puzzled.

    With Bai Che's expression, he almost wrote "You are so bad" on his face, which made Yun Qingqing very discouraged.

    Yun Qingqing pursed her lips and said aggrievedly: "I'm not afraid of hurting you..."

    Bai Che tickled the corner of his mouth lightly, and sneered: "With your little demon power, if you hurt me, it will count as I lose, I'll let you send me."

    Although he took back the sword of life and only recovered a little cultivation under Tu Shanyan's black men, it was enough to deal with weak chickens like Yun Qingqing.

    "Hmph, don't underestimate me." Looking at his sarcastic expression, Yun Qingqing stomped her feet in anger.

    Isn't that just a poor foundation?

    She can't believe that she can't practice well!

    When she draws him, she must make him kneel down and admit defeat, and then call her dear!

    Yun Qingqing instantly ignited his fighting spirit, waved his little leather whip again, and slapped Bai Che.

    It's a pity that no matter how hard she tries, she just can't beat the ghostly Bai Che.

    Not only that, but every time she failed, Bai Che would mock her with words.

    "The demon power is not enough, and it needs to be strengthened."

    "It's crooked, you don't have eyes?"

    "Tsk, can you smoke people? If you can't smoke, you should go to the mortal world and find a donkey to practice.

    " Under Bai Che's stimulation, Yun Qingqing swung the whip like a small whirlwind with great effort.

    If it weren't for her mana being a lot worse than him, Yun Qingqing really wanted to grab his shirt and ask him: If I smoke a donkey, wouldn't you be better than a donkey? !

    After practicing for only half an hour, Yun Qingqing's demon power was exhausted, and her whole body was sweating profusely.

    With a bang, the flame of the blazing whip went out.

    Yun Qingqing still had lingering anger in her chest, she once again poured the demon power into the blazing whip, and the blazing whip flashed red like no electricity, and it never came on again.

    "Don't bother, you have no demon power and can no longer use tools." Bai Che walked to her side and said coldly.

    Continuing to practice forcibly will only make Yun Qingqing's body depleted.