35

Under Yun Qingqing's persuasion, Zhao Che, with an iron face, slowly put the knife down.

    Yun Qingqing's legs are scared soft, fortunately she is still hanging on him with one hand, otherwise she may not be able to stand up.

    The empty-handed capture of the villain's white blade or something, which the sour, really who took who knows.

    Even Yun Qingqing herself admired her own courage, how she dared to pounce on the villain full of blackened value?

    After Zhao Che put down his knife, he remained standing there, with his hateful eyes, continued to stare at Liu Shan's fragmented corpse, Yun Qingqing could see from his eyes not to relieve the hatred.

    She wiped his face with her sleeve while breaking his head over, shivering and saying, "Don't, don't look at it, it's all dead."

    Liu Shan was cut like that and he still looked, Yun Qingqing took a look and felt like she would have nightmares tonight.

    Now, the biggest problem is what to do next, Yun Qingqing's brain is all messed up, a country's abolished prince has killed the head of the inner house, who will tell her how the plot should go?

    "Why are you out? What should we do?" Yun Qingqing came close to him and pressed herself into his arms and said.

    Feeling the warmth of the person in his arms, Zhao Che finally sobered up for a moment from the state of madness, he raised his hand to catch her hand, pressed her hand to his heart, buried in her hair, and took two deep breaths.

    Only where she is, he can find his sanity.

    He closed his eyes and opened them again, feeling the trembling coming from her right hand, and said in a deep voice: "Don't be afraid, there is me."

    His voice was not half trembling, even with a calmness that did not match his age.

    Yun Qingqing was on the verge of tears, thinking, "With you, things are all messed up. Originally, she wanted to collect some more evidence, so that Liu Shan was sanctioned by justice, but in the blink of an eye, people were cut down by Zhao Che, she still sanctioned a fart.

    "You go out and hide first, let me handle the rest." Zhao Che pulled her out of his arms and said seriously.

    His face still had the remnants of the violence from the party, but he tried hard to control himself so that he wouldn't scare her.

    Yun Qingqing looked at him with a dumbfounded expression, "Hiding ...... where to hide?"

    The guards in the palace will be coming over soon, Liu Shan's courtyard is so big, she is covered in blood and paste, how can she hide? Where to hide?

    He wanted to raise his hand to touch her, but seeing the blood on his own body, he put his hand down again, looked her in the eyes and said, "I know you have a way."

    At that, Yun Qingqing suddenly blessed to the heart, the method he refers to could be ......

    "Little system, is there a prop like invisibility?" Yun Qingqing asked the little system in her head.

    The little system replied, "Yes. There are two kinds of invisibility-type props, the first is the invisibility syringe, which can produce an invisibility effect for five hours; the second is the invisibility cloak, which has a limit on the number of times. I suggest you buy the invisibility syringe, it doesn't have a long duration, but it's cheaper than the invisibility cloak."

    "Let's have a shot." Yun Qingqing told him to hurry up and buy it.

    The small system quickly bought it and put the syringe to Yun Qingqing's neck.