73

Feeling that Bai Che was approaching her, Yun Qingqing immediately opened his eyes, raised his hand to block him, and stammered, "No, no need."

    Since Bai Che recovered his cultivation, he has always maintained his ability to move and never beep. The fine tradition of Yun Qingqing has long been afraid to provoke him.

    "What a pity."

    Bai Che's expression was indifferent, he withdrew his hand, and stood up slowly.

    He showed an unfinished expression and gave her a deep look, as if regretting why she didn't do anything.

    What the hell kind of expression is this? What is he pity for?

    Yun Qingqing looked at him helplessly, thinking, he must be pity she didn't do anything, and missed the chance to kick her into the water!

    It must be so!

    After Bai Che left, Yun Qingqing took a bath in the warm water pool. After washing, she ate some snacks and medicine pills to supplement the demon power.

    As night fell, Yun Qingqing, who was full of food and drink, pushed open the window, and the warm wind was blowing from the window, she always felt that something was missing.

    Missing the beauty on the side.

    "He didn't come to sleep at night?"

    They made an appointment this morning to show Tu Shanyan a look, and lead Tu Shanyan to deal with him, but in the evening, Bai Che didn't come and let her dove.

    He was clearly the one who brought it up to deal with Tu Shanyan!

    Adhering to the principle of "if the mountain does not come, I will be the mountain", Yun Qingqing decided to find him in person. She put on a robe angrily, called four maids, and went to Bai Che's room mightily. And go.

    The male pets lived in the same place as before. A group of people lived in a row of cubicles. Yun Qingqing came here with such a big fanfare that someone had already opened the door a crack and secretly looked out the door.

    However, Yun Qingqing didn't even give them a look, and went directly to Bai Che's door.

    "Open the door! Open the door!" Yun Qingqing slammed the door and shouted loudly, wishing that all the people on the demon ship could hear it.

    After nearly two dozen knocks, Bai Che opened the door with a dark face. I don't know if she couldn't stand being knocked on the door all the time, or she couldn't stand her continuing to yell outside the door.

    Yun Qingqing dodged into the room, then acted like a thief and quickly closed the door.

    "What are you doing here?!" Sure enough, when he saw Yun Qingqing appear here, Bai Che didn't have a good face towards her.

    Yun Qingqing sat down on the chair carelessly, and said calmly, "Since we plan to act in front of Tu Shanyan, we have to act like a performer."

    Bai Che's face was still ugly, and he gave her a sideways glance.

    "Otherwise, how will Tu Shanyan be hooked?" Yun Qingqing said with a smile, staring at him carefully, and deliberately asking in a teasing tone, "Don't worry, I can't beat you, I won't do anything to you. Bai Che paused for

    a moment, then flicked his sleeves heavily, and said, "Boring."

    After speaking, he walked aside with a cold face, pulled the futon and sat down, closed his eyes and started to meditate.